**December 2012 Roll Call** Holidays, FLE Opening & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost qualified it with "I know it's a lot of hopping, but we love to switch parks." And I wanted to eat in Epcot a lot. Last year we hopped everyday except one and two of our days we went to 3 parks. Somehow we all get ADD when we get to Disney.

Ummm I vote that you get there early. I'd love to meet you, but I dont want to start off my trip being late. :goodvibes

Fummy I was going to also say 'seems like a lot of hopping' and then thought...you know clearly they like to keep it moving! I totally get it and with that context it looks like some really nice ADRs mixed in with great decisions for your night time activities. My only ? was your BOG lunch...I wonder how long this lunch will be with wait and all...you have ADR breakfast and ADR dinner...I think the lunch will be big and bet you'll want to get there 11:30 to avoid lines if not earlier...so I questioned the breakfast and whether a light one would be better...That was the only consideration...but then it's tonga toast at Kona so...may be worth it ;)

I wil post our itinerary as well:

Mon. Dec 10th: Drive up to Chicago and stay at the Crowne Plaza O'hare as part of our Park/Sleep/Fly package.

Tues. Dec 11th: Wake up at 5AM, take shuttle to airport by 6:30AM, Plane departs @ 9AM, Land at MCO @12:35AM, Pick up rental car and drive to AoA, head to Epcot, have late lunch at Marrakesh @ 3PM (if we don't make it, we don't make it. Will just hit up CS then), Dinner at Teppen Edo @ 7:30PM which hopefully will be finished in time for Illuminations, Head back to AoA after a LONG day :)

Wed. Dec 12th: RD @ HS, Lunch with Fantasmic package: Hollywood Brown Derby @ 1PM, around 5:00PM grab snack and head for Fantasmic line, watch Fantasmic and then scoot over to see Osbourne Lights, leave park and head to Yacht Club for dinner at Yatchman Steakhouse @ 9PM. After dinner (depending on mood) tour YC, BC, and BW. Maybe stop by Jellyrolls.

Thurs. Dec. 13th: Sleep in until 9AM, have breakfast at Kona Cafe, head to MK to just tour the new Fantasyland, eat a very early dinner at BOG @ 4:15PM, grab our wristbands and party it up at MVMCP!

Fri Dec 14th: Sleep in after a long MVMCP night, head over to Epcot for lunch at Biergarten @ 12:20PM, tour the WS and take in the atomsphere, leave Epcot around 5:30PM and head back to AoA to freshen up before dinner, Dinner at Narcoossee's @ 9PM, hopefully will see the water pageant and wishes while dining, tour the GF to see the gingerbread house

Sat Dec. 15th: Either RD @ AK or Sleep in until lunch at Yak and Yeti @ 12:30PM, stay until park close (6PM), head back to AoA to freshen up for dinner at Jiko @ 9PM

Sun Dec 16th: RD @ MK, late lunch at CRT @ 2:30PM, leave afterward for relaxation (nap :lmao: ) at AoA until 7PM carriage ride at Fort Wilderness, dinner afterward at Artist Point @ 9PM

Mon Dec 17th : (last full day at WDW :worried: ) RD Epcot , lunch at Rose and Corwn @ 12:10PM, leave Epcot around 5PM to freshen up for dinner at O'hanas @ 9PM

Tue Dec. 18th: Get up really early to pack, check out, etc. Breakfast at Boma's @ 7:30AM, leave for airport directly after, plane departs @ 12:48PM :(

I think for an adult only anniversary trip you can't have planned any better! Enjoy!!!

Fummy I was going to also say 'seems like a lot of hopping' and then thought...you know clearly they like to keep it moving! I totally get it and with that context it looks like some really nice ADRs mixed in with great decisions for your night time activities. My only ? was your BOG lunch...I wonder how long this lunch will be with wait and all...you have ADR breakfast and ADR dinner...I think the lunch will be big and bet you'll want to get there 11:30 to avoid lines if not earlier...so I questioned the breakfast and whether a light one would be better...That was the only consideration...but then it's tonga toast at Kona so...may be worth it ;)

That is a great point!!! In my head we are at BOG for lunch early to avoid the crowds, which then works with the early dinner. But you are right, we wont need a big breakfast that morning. I was waffling on that ADR anyway. We may just grab something at POP and get to MK in time for the opening show. OR I could skip BOG that day and go there for lunch on Friday. Yay, something else to think about. :lmao:

I like it! We're planning on park hopping a bit as well.....I'll be posting my itinerary to critique as well in a bit......

question: Is the mini-golf you are planning part of the free deal with the MYW tickets? Where is that located? I didn't figure that into our plans yet......**......so much to plan, so much fun to be had! ::yes::

Yes. You get one free round for one person, per room. There is Winterland/Summerland which is near BB and Fantasia Gardens which is near the Swan/Dolphin. There are a bunch of threads on which one is better and how to get to them.

We are close in dates we arrive on 12/15 and depart on 12/23. We are at BLT. We are waiting on the dessert party to open reservations. We did get BOG on our last night there but it took forever on the phone!

We are close!! You get an extra day. :thumbsup2 Which night are you hoping for the dessert party?

My vacation starts in 3 months. :)
We're not far off that mark either!

Seriously though, I don't think I can wait any longer .... well, I can, I have to but its gonna be really difficult. Someone is going to have to supply me with lots of cake. Yes. That will make it easier. Cake & Disney DVDs. Maybe I should take on a little project .... my dining room carpet is horrible, it needs to go. Ooooh, yes! I might pull it up in a minute :hyper:

Seriously though, I don't think I can wait any longer .... well, I can, I have to but its gonna be really difficult. Someone is going to have to supply me with lots of cake. Yes. That will make it easier. Cake & Disney DVDs. Maybe I should take on a little project .... my dining room carpet is horrible, it needs to go. Ooooh, yes! I might pull it up in a minute :hyper:

LOL. Deep breath!! I agree with the need for a project though. I have all the stuff to scrapbook last year's trip. The goal was to finish it before the next trip, but I havent started it yet. :confused3

:offtopic: I went to the eye doc yesterday and I have an infection in both eyes. Now have to do eye drops every 2 hours and I am wearing my glasses, not contacts. I hate my glasses!!!!:furious: And then I woke up with a sore throat and coughing, so I am sucking on cough drops. Arrgh.

I think I need cake too.

LOL. Deep breath!! I agree with the need for a project though. I have all the stuff to scrapbook last year's trip. The goal was to finish it before the next trip, but I havent started it yet. :confused3

You might be interested in seeing this week's blog posts at Two Peas in a Bucket which showcases a disney scrapbook "mini-album". It's a really cool idea and I think it could accomplished pretty quickly.

But no matter how you do it, scrap it! I wish I had a Disney trip to scrapbook right now :blush:

I think I need cake too.

Will this suffice? Can I have a piece, or two? I'm so rumbly in my tummy. pooh:

300qfc1.jpg

Note to all:

We are 6 pages from the "250 page" lockdown. Remember, I will create a new PART TWO thread and move us over there when that happens!

molitva said:
You might be interested in seeing this week's blog posts at Two Peas in a Bucket which showcases a disney scrapbook "mini-album". It's a really cool idea and I think it could accomplished pretty quickly.

But no matter how you do it, scrap it! I wish I had a Disney trip to scrapbook right now :blush:

Wow, did you see her supply list? That's a serious amount of washi tape. :) I love that she used non-traditional Disney colors.

I would love to work on my Disney album right now. But I need to get caught up in Project Life first! But I probably won't do either this weekend. I'll probably start making invitations and cards from the DISign forum for my trip. Way more fun to play with the new trip than the old one. ;)

300qfc1.jpg

Note to all:

We are 6 pages from the "250 page" lockdown. Remember, I will create a new PART TWO thread and move us over there when that happens!

Yum. :) I think there's enough to go around.

We can just keep chatting today and get to that 250 page mark. Or tomorrow. Then the new one can start on Sept 1st.

Two Peas used to be my home away from home! I've been a long time scrapbooker.....I'm pea #66 :). I think you guys would like that scrapbook at disneystore.com. I ordered the blue one with the castle emblem on the front....very pretty! I'm off to check 2peas

Projects are always good once the kids are back at school (tuesday) i will have lots of projects to get done.

I am working on our December 2010 trip to DL then WDW 2011 then 2 cruises think I have enough to keep me busy until Dec.:
offtopic: I went to the eye doc yesterday and I have an infection in both eyes. Now have to do eye drops every 2 hours and I am wearing my glasses, not contacts. I hate my glasses!!!!:furious: And then I woke up with a sore throat and coughing, so I am sucking on cough drops. Arrgh.
Hope you are feeling better soon; I hate doing eye drops I am so bad at them I usually have to have help otherwise I blink when I squirt the bottle.:rotfl2:

I think I need cake too.

300qfc1.jpg

Note to all:

I want one of each that would give me a birthday cake for everyday until my real birthday.

Wow, did you see her supply list? That's a serious amount of washi tape. :) I love that she used non-traditional Disney colors.

I would love to work on my Disney album right now. But I need to get caught up in Project Life first! But I probably won't do either this weekend. I'll probably start making invitations and cards from the DISign forum for my trip. Way more fun to play with the new trip than the old one. ;)

Her supply list was impressive lol. I'm always conflicted about what colors to use for Chrimstmas at Disney. I don't want it to be too Christmasy for everything, but there always seems to be some sort of Chritmas decor in the photos.

Good for you for doing PL! There's no way I could kee up with a project that big!

Two Peas used to be my home away from home! I've been a long time scrapbooker.....I'm pea #66 :). I think you guys would like that scrapbook at disneystore.com. I ordered the blue one with the castle emblem on the front....very pretty! I'm off to check 2peas
Good idea about the album at disneystore.com. I wonder if it qualifies for the 25% off that ends today. Love 2peas but it hurts my wallet :goodvibes

Oh no! Now I want to do this!
Do eet!! Ahahaha I love to enable. Doesn't it just look so cute?

It's DOUBLE DIGIT day... :banana:
:banana:

Where ya at? Where ya at? Where ya at? Where ya at?

FantasyLand Expansion... :banana: FantasyLand Expansion... :banana: FantasyLand Expansion and a new Test Track :banana:

FantasyLand Expansion... :banana: FantasyLand Expansion... :banana: FantasyLand Expansion and a new Test Track :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter