**December 2012 Roll Call** Holidays, FLE Opening & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're getting close to the maximum number of pages in a thread. Tofu, let us know the title of the new thread (once known) so we can continue :goodvibes

Rest assured, I will let you all know. I will put a link in the first post to the PART TWO thread. :thumbsup2

Can you add us to the Roll Call?

Our dates are 12/20 thru 12/27, and we are staying at POR!

Whoo Hoo... I am finally going to live my dream of waking up in WDW on Christmas morning (and spending Christmas day at the Magic Kingdom)!!

What else am I supposed to share? I have all our ADR's set... and I got some good ones!

Welcome to our newest Roll Callers!! Happy to have you on board for the fun ride!

Can you add us to the Roll Call?
What else am I supposed to share? I have all our ADR's set... and I got some good ones!

Where ya eating?

Here are our ADR's....

We arrive LATE on the 20th... making the 14 hour drive all in one day for the first time... so NO Park or ADR's for that day!

12/21 - DHS - 50's Primetime Cafe for Dinner

12/22 - MK - 1900 Park Fare for Dinner with Cinderella & Company

12/23 - Epcot - Tepan Edo for Dinner

12/24 - Animal Kingdom - Whispering River Canyon Cafe for Dinner

12/25 - MK - Crystal Palace for Dinner with Pooh & Friends

12/26 - ??? - The Wave for Dinner

12/27 - DTD - O'Hana for Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch

We got all the places we wanted (outside of BoG.... but we will grab a CS lunch there on one of our MK days)... and will get to visit a bunch of the Deluxe Resorts (GF, WL, Contemporary, & Poly) to check out all the Christmas Decorations!!!

Here are our ADR's....

We got all the places we wanted (outside of BoG.... but we will grab a CS lunch there on one of our MK days)... and will get to visit a bunch of the Deluxe Resorts (GF, WL, Contemporary, & Poly) to check out all the Christmas Decorations!!!

I did the same thing--booked some ADRs at the deluxe resorts so we can easily see the decorations. :thumbsup2 I didn't want to put "resort hop to see decorations" in the schedule and hear DH complain. This way he is lured into it with food. :rotfl2:

I really was trying to be restrained. But DH asked me if I was planning anything special and when I hesitated, he insisted that I needed to so something. *lol* It's his parents first time. :) And DS10 still thinks its all done by Mickey. I mean, he knows Mickey is just a guy (several really) but he still thinks the character CMs are the ones responsible for his pixie dust. With some coordination and suggestions from Mom. Those guys must be really busy. ;)

Oh yeah, their first trip--you have to do "something". :) I love that DS knows Mickey is a CM, but doesnt realize you are doing the surprises. Does he not see all the suitcases you bring with you?? LOL

Valgoof said:
I did the same thing--booked some ADRs at the deluxe resorts so we can easily see the decorations. :thumbsup2 I didn't want to put "resort hop to see decorations" in the schedule and hear DH complain. This way he is lured into it with food. :rotfl2:

I did put Resort Hop to See Decorations in my plan. But I also highlighted all the resort bars. ;)

Valgoof said:
Oh yeah, their first trip--you have to do "something". :) I love that DS knows Mickey is a CM, but doesnt realize you are doing the surprises. Does he not see all the suitcases you bring with you?? LOL

Fortunately he's quite oblivious. ;) He got slightly suspicious on the last one. Mickey invited him to MNSSHP on his birthday and "delivered" costumes for the entire family to our room. The logistics of the costumes didn't phase him. But he knows how tightly I manage our schedule, so I had to admit that Disney asked me to clear an evening. But I told him I didn't know what they were planning. I'm not sure that he totally believed me, in the sense that he thinks Disney told me what the plan was. He spent the whole night telling CMs that Mickey invited him for his birthday and there was no doubt about that one at all. ;)

He does know that parents can work together with Disney to make things happen, like the Jedi Mickey basket we bought one year. I'm working on starter pin kits for DS and his grandfather. He knows I'm working on it, but when the box is "delivered" before our trip, he'll think it came from Disney. And he'll keep my "involvement" a secret from his grandfather.

I told you I have a tendency to go overboard but it's just so much fun. ;)

Tltorrez said:
Fortunately he's quite oblivious. ;) He got slightly suspicious on the last one. Mickey invited him to MNSSHP on his birthday and "delivered" costumes for the entire family to our room. The logistics of the costumes didn't phase him. But he knows how tightly I manage our schedule, so I had to admit that Disney asked me to clear an evening. But I told him I didn't know what they were planning. I'm not sure that he totally believed me, in the sense that he thinks Disney told me what the plan was. He spent the whole night telling CMs that Mickey invited him for his birthday and there was no doubt about that one at all. ;)

He does know that parents can work together with Disney to make things happen, like the Jedi Mickey basket we bought one year. I'm working on starter pin kits for DS and his grandfather. He knows I'm working on it, but when the box is "delivered" before our trip, he'll think it came from Disney. And he'll keep my "involvement" a secret from his grandfather.

This is fantastic! Sounds like a sweet kid. Good going, Mom!

I love it!! These are wonderful memories that will stay with him all his life :goodvibes

That is awesome!! It's things like that, that make me wish we had a child. Well almost. :goodvibes

HA!!! I thought you were kidding. :rotfl2: You could redo your whole house in the next 3 months.

:rotfl: Nope. It has definitely gone :teeth:

Actually was surprised how good the plywood is under neath (it is a very high traffic area) sooooo, have decided to experiment. See, have no idea what I want down and it would be very expensive right before Disney .... DIY channel had an episode where they painted it. That might be fun and I can do that myself :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Nope. It has definitely gone :teeth:

Actually was surprised how good the plywood is under neath (it is a very high traffic area) sooooo, have decided to experiment. See, have no idea what I want down and it would be very expensive right before Disney .... DIY channel had an episode where they painted it. That might be fun and I can do that myself :thumbsup2

Glad you found your project. :thumbsup2 You can paint little hidden Mickeys in the corners. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter