December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

1:05 lunch at Cinderella castle for today. They just canceled a messed up reservation for me. Hope someone that needs it gets it :)

I have just cancelled a wishes dessert party for 12/28 at 9pm. I hope someone manages to pick it up:)

I need to cancel California Grill for Wed Dec 11th @ 7:30 for party of 4 (fireworks @ 9:PM), let me know if anyone out there is interested.....Thanx

I had to cancel an Akershus reservation for this coming Tuesday 12/10 at 6:50pm for 4 people. I hope someone that wants it grabs it!

We got BoG FP+ so we are cancelling dinners for my family and in laws.

Dec 11th
Party of 3 @ 4:50 pm
Party of 4 @ 6:10 pm

First person to PM which one they want can have it. I won't have internet access tomorrow (Dec 8th) till 6pm EST so will reply to PM requests after that, and try to coordinate. If I don't hear from anyone by 10 pm EST on Dec 8th I will cancel.

What's the Donald?

It's when the website freezes up and Donald gives you an error message saying you can't complete your request the server is down or busy or whatever. It keeps you from being able to book the ADR and usually by the time you get the bug worked out, the ADR is long gone.

I have a Chefs de France at 1:20 on Christmas Eve Day to release - we switched our BoG lunch fastpass to that day.

I have a BOG on December 19th at 5:15 for four people that I am cancelling. We decided just to do the lunch instead. Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate a time. I'll go with the first person to respond.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter