December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a BOG on December 19th at 5:15 for four people that I am cancelling. We decided just to do the lunch instead. Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate a time. I'll go with the first person to respond.:)
I am interested, sent you a PM too. Hopefully it's still available, thanks!

I'm going to cancel Crystal Palace in a few minutes. 12/26 7:15 pm for 5. Sorry I can't wait to schedule this with anyone as I need the time slot for another reservation; but I want to give folks a heads up.

I've got a few to cancel for December and for January. I'll post in the January thread too; but I figured there might be more people like me that have a Dec-Jan trip planned.
For 6 people:
12/28: Chef Mickey's 8:00 pm
12/29: Sci-Fi Dine-In 9:10 pm
12/30: 'Ohana 11:25 am
12/31: Biergarten 12:15 pm
12/31: La Hacienda 5:15 pm (Illuminations at 6:30) - Taken
1/5: 'Ohana 5:00 pm
1/10: Chef Mickey's 7:35 am

For 7 people:
1/2: Coral Reef 6:20 pm
1/3: Crystal Palace 8:05 am
1/4: Chef Mickey's 8:45 am
1/5: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 12:25 pm
1/5: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 1:30 pm
1/5: The Garden Grill 7:50 pm
1/6: Chef Mickey's 10:50 am
1/6: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 3:50 pm
1/6: 50's Prime Time Cafe 6:50 pm

Let me know if you are interested in any of these. :)

For those looking for a Magic Kingdom spot for dinner during the Xmas holiday period, I noticed today that Tortuga Tavern, usually a CS place, is now taking dinner reservations through Jan. 4. I assume Disney did this to accommodate the crowds as I understand from another thread on the dining board that this hasn't been done in the past. They are serving a dinner buffet in pirate theme (copied from website):

Island Dinner Buffet
Guests and pirates alikeset sail for a tropical feast, the colossal size of which ye wont soon forget. Make way for the Island Dinner Buffet, an all-you-care-to-enjoy celebration fit for the most ferocious of scallywags!

For a limited time, from now through January 4, 2014, you can discover this treasure chest of delicious island favorites in Adventureland. Although subject to change, some of the menus most tempting items may include:

Ocean harvest chowder with crackers
Lush garden greens with lite vinaigrette, Black Pearl balsamic dressing and ranch
Gulf grilled vegetable pasta salad
Shipwrecked tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
Sea salted green beans
Caribbean spiced sweet potato wedges
Treasures of mac and cheese
Rosemary-garlic pork steamship
Cannonball meatballs with marinara and parmesan
Banana leaf baked mahi with Gold Coast mango chutney
Barbosas braised beef with julienne carrots, celery and pearl onions
Captain Jacks chicken breast with lemon and parsley
Assorted rolls with butter
Rice crispy bon bons
Mickey brownies
Assorted éclairs
No sugar added lemon cookies
Assorted cup cakes
Fresh fruit salad
So what are ye waitin for? Indulge in the spoils of the Island Dinner Buffet while ye still canjust $35.99 for adults and $17.99 for children.

I went ahead a booked a spot to give it a try as this sounds better than the other available alternatives for our date and there were more available times as well. (This is the reason for the Crystal Palace cancellation I posted above. My kids don't really care about Pooh and friends anymore and I booked it only because nothing else was available at the time.) This will also fit the Xmas present I've got planned for DH -- I made a reservation for him to get a pirate makeover at Pirate's League in the morning. I can't wait for him to be surprised when we go for dinner and he discovers a pirate theme! :yay:

pmaurer74 said:
I told her we have a FP for lunch already and DH wants to keep that over dinner. Good luck! It is a great experience!

Thank you so much! We were able to get it, so very appreciated. Wishing you a great trip!

Just cancelled CRT at 1:10 pm for dec 12 for 4 as I managed to get breakfast. Hope someone can get it.

Just cancelled California Grill for Dec 11th @ 7:30 for 4 people (thought for sure someone would jump on this but never heard from anyone from my prev post).

Will cancel Le Cellier December 30 4 people at 6:10pm.
Let me know and I will try to coordinate.

BTW, just read that Beaches & Cream now accepting ADRs. I got one for lunch on 12/31 and there were several times available.

I have a CRT for 2 at 8:35pm on 12/16 that I am going to cancel. Please let me know if anyone would like to coordinate before I let it go.

I've got a few to cancel for December and for January. I'll post in the January thread too; but I figured there might be more people like me that have a Dec-Jan trip planned.
For 6 people:
12/28: Chef Mickey's 8:00 pm
12/29: Sci-Fi Dine-In 9:10 pm
12/30: 'Ohana 11:25 am
12/31: Biergarten 12:15 pm
12/31: La Hacienda 5:15 pm (Illuminations at 6:30) - Taken
1/5: 'Ohana 5:00 pm
1/10: Chef Mickey's 7:35 am

For 7 people:
1/2: Coral Reef 6:20 pm
1/3: Crystal Palace 8:05 am
1/4: Chef Mickey's 8:45 am
1/5: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 12:25 pm
1/5: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 1:30 pm
1/5: The Garden Grill 7:50 pm
1/6: Chef Mickey's 10:50 am
1/6: Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 3:50 pm
1/6: 50's Prime Time Cafe 6:50 pm

Let me know if you are interested in any of these. :)

OK, I had one taker for La Hacienda - but nobody else. So, I will cancel the rest of them later today at about 4:15 (7:15 eastern) unless someone else wants to coordinate before then. :)

Last Call for these two reservations I will be cancelling shortly...

12/20/2013 Party of 4 @ 5:35 p.m.

12/24/2013 Party of 5 @ 7:25 a.m.

Please PM me if you'd like to try and coordinate.

Just cancelled Le Ceiller for December 15 at 7:30 pm. It was for a party of 2. I was going to pay out of pocket for a few meals, but need to cut back a bit. Hopefully someone can take advantage.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter