*December/Christmas Meet*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Hi there

I was just wondering who is going to be away around Christmas and fancies meeting up for a drinky-poo or 10 at the Rose & Crown one afternoon/evening

**Meet - Rose & Crown, 18th December at 3pm**

**Lime green or Christmas Hats optional**​

So I will start the list with

paulimapi 29th Nov/9th Dec Pop Century
eyoreaud 6th/15th & 22nd (after cruise)
angel659 7th/21st
fizz13 12th/22nd Pop Century & WL
Disneycrazycrewuk 12th/2nd Jan
CustardTart 14th/21st Saratoga Springs
saratogagirl 14th/4th Jan Saratoga Springs (not 19th/22nd Universal)
Anna'sMuM 16th/23rd Offsite
mandymouse 17th/27th All Stars (not 20th/23rd as on Cruise)
wils 25th/2nd Jan

Please add your dates below and I'll add you to the list and we'll try and find a common date to meet up

I look forward to seeing you :thumbsup2

12th to 22nd December at Pop then Wilderness Lodge, looking forward to it if we can pull if off:thumbsup2

CustardTart: 14th to 21st December Saratoga Springs...

25th - Jan 2nd

Looks like I'll miss most of you

We are going to WDW for our 1st Christmas visit. We are staying off-site this time and will be there from 16th-23rd December. Our family includes me DH and DD.
:dance3:

we are 14th to the 19th at Saratoga Springs, then we go to Universal till the 22nd, back to Saratoga on the 22nd till 4th January

We don't arrive until 3rd Jan. I'm not disappointed to be missing the worst of the crowds, but I am sorry I'll miss this. :guilty:

Hi

We are there on the 7th Dec-21st December.

If it fits in we might be interested in going. :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy!:santa:

We'll be there from 6th till 15th Dec then for the day of 22nd Dec after the Disney cruise, I hope it fits in with some of you:goodvibes

It's sooooooooo excitin :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

How does 18th December sound ? Have you got plans for that day ? What ADR's have you booked for that day ?

We could meet at the Rose & Crown at 4pm - what do you think ?

we have MVMCP 18/12 and an ADR for Liberty Tree, our ADR is not until 6.00 though, so we could join you for an hour or so and then ge the monorail across to the MK, so sounds good, I can also get my alcohol quota before my night on the dry at MK lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter