*December/Christmas Meet*

good luck with the move Amy, Karen you are so good at keeping a secret, typing away and Samuel sitting opposite you LOL, he is going to get such a shock. Well, things are slightly more organised in the Smith household, not a lot but I am getting there, the DIS chrissy cards are all written and ready to be posted tomorrow, I just need to get an extra present for my dad and wrap all the gifts everything elses is bought. I did the holiday toiletry and underwear shopping yesterday. This week Ian needs to get me the cases down and I need to swap the last lot of money next weekend, let the countdown begin x Oh, and I also need to remember to get a Christmas pudding for one of my US DIS friends that we are sharing a Wishes cruise with, she has never had Christmas pudding, not sure what she will make of it!

Sounds good, Jules! :thumbsup2 I can't believe you're that organised! I've had the cases down for a while but they're just piled up in the spare room! ;) Tho' I have created a couple of new playlists for my iPod - gotta get those priorities right... :goodvibes

Jules - thats really nice of you taking a pud with you! I guess a lot of Americans haven't tried it?

Well our cases are down as we got them out while DH was getting the tree and decs down on Thursday night. I just need to get my butt into gear now and sort out what we actually need to take with us. I don't mind packing - it's unpacking that does my head in!

Jules, what a lovely idea to take a Christmas pudding with you, I'm sure your friends will like it :thumbsup2

I'm starting some major washing now, and in a week's time we will all be wearing our naff clothes, as I won't let anyone wear anything nice, clean and packed :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I still can't believe that we fly out two weeks today :scared1: It'll be here before we know it

Doing my SDD today! Finished off a little bit of xmas shopping yesterday with michelle (angel659) at Bluewater, have packed for me and Cara, booked the towncar, done the xmas decs, now I just have to get the money changed, pack for the boys, and give the house a good clean. Oh its going so fast, i am nearly bouncing off my chair with excitement now.
And if its my SDD today then that means its Amy's too so happy SDD day to you sweetie, see you at gatwick:goodvibes

santananer.gif
santananer.gif
Woohoo !! It's my turn for a SD Boogie
santananer.gif
santananer.gif

Not long now guys :thumbsup2

So Claire, Amy, Karen and Jules, are you all packed and ready to fly off this week ? I hope you all have a great flight and get that sun ordered for plenty of sunbathing

I can't wait to meet you all next week :santa:

I've washed, ironed and packed my DS's clothes - didn't want him to see me putting shorts and tee shirts into the case so I quickly go that out of the way today! ;) Tomorrow I'm packing my stuff - fingers crossed at least some of it still fits! :scared1:

All tickets are present and correct, even have a few $$$ left over from October... :thumbsup2 I'M ALMOST READY!!!!

Well seeing as i am supposed to go to Gatwick in the morning I should be more ready. :scared1: I will pack today as i haven't actually done it yet..whoops....but the xmas cards are all sent, presents bought, the kids flight bags are done, all the washing has been done, so a bit more cleaning today and get those suitcases done lol. On a brighter note I did get a rain poncho for 99p in the post office yesterday:rotfl: as well as a half price travel adaptor. I'm going to check in online later and i am leaving at 9:30 tomorrow morning. The flight isn't till 12:45 so no rush.

I just can't wait to get out of the cold, its showing Orlando as 80 for the next few days and Michelle has been txting that its definately shorts weather, she is off to Blizzard Beach today so its looking very good for all of us:dance3:
Finally, I can't wait to finally meet all of you and I'll see ya soon xxx

...I just can't wait to get out of the cold, its showing Orlando as 80 for the next few days and Michelle has been txting that its definately shorts weather, she is off to Blizzard Beach today so its looking very good for all of us:dance3:
Finally, I can't wait to finally meet all of you and I'll see ya soon xxx

Same here and that temp sounds wonderful! :beach: :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Safe journey, Claire... :hug:

...Tomorrow I'm packing my stuff - fingers crossed at least some of it still fits! :scared1:

OK, so some of it fits :woohoo: but a lot of it doesn't :sad: - looks like I've got some serious work to do in the New Year... ;)

6.gif
8.gif
9.gif

Claire have a great flight, so so excited to see you all next week !! I am mega disorganised, have to pack tomorrow night, which is probably a good idea as we leave Thursday lunchtime !! Mandy and Amy safe journey and see you at the Rose and Crown.. Karen I sincerely hope your journey is safe as we are sharing a plane, look out for the mad Welsh woman shouting tart at Gatwick, will try and check in with you all tomorrow xxx

Have great flights everyone.

I'm getting so excited, I really must make a start on my washing and packing :thumbsup2

See you all very soon :santa:

I'm packed, I'm packed, sat with a glass of wine, and Chinese coming soon, safe journeys everyone, take care and see you all soon xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter