• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Yes also hoping for HS and AK. Seems so unlikely they wouldn’t extend HS with RotR opening but I know nothing is guaranteed!

Was hoping maybe changes on 12/5 because of opening of new ride at DHS.

I’m hoping for that too 🤞🤞 DH is obsessed with Star Wars so really hoping for any EMH, EEMH, or even if they had EMM at GE I would spring for it

12/5 hours at DHS - shockingly unchanged. I guess Disney wants their Hagrid’s moment.

Good MK Christmas week changes and many EMHs. Thumbs up. 👍

No special run DHS EMHs through the holidays - kinda lame. 👎

Hoping DAK just isn’t updated yet.

Actually caveat to any comment above in case it’s not over.

12/5 hours at DHS - shockingly unchanged. I guess Disney wants their Hagrid’s moment.

No special run DHS EMHs through the holidays - kinda lame. As are 9-10pm hours Christmas week. 👎

I will be the unhappy mom with two kids in DHS on 12/5. Hoping that the crowds star in line for ROTR and away from where we are!

No special run DHS EMHs through the holidays - kinda lame. 👎

Actually caveat to any comment above in case it’s not over.

Yeah. Seriously don't understand their logic behind not updating DHS hours.

Are we saying this batch of schedule changes are done? For those who've waited for this, does Disney update the schedule at once, or do they make changes throughout the day? I really want more AK, HS hours.

I refuse to believe that 12/5 won't be updated for HS and other parks....unless they are waiting another week to update it?

I refuse to believe that 12/5 won't be updated for HS and other parks....unless they are waiting another week to update it?

Maybe with all the fuse of lack of crowds for the other opening they want to torture us all with huge crowds and saying now which one do you prefer lol

Are we saying this batch of schedule changes are done? For those who've waited for this, does Disney update the schedule at once, or do they make changes throughout the day? I really want more AK, HS hours.
Disney can change hours even the day before, heck sometimes they add hours day of. So never think this is it. But for MK it seems pretty much on par with years past. DHS Dec 5th is a real head scratcher and I still think they might add an hour or two

Disney can change hours even the day before, heck sometimes they add hours day of. So never think this is it. But for MK it seems pretty much on par with years past. DHS Dec 5th is a real head scratcher and I still think they might add an hour or two

Big issue with that day at MK too since the hours are already reduced due to a Party. So MK won't really draw crowds away from HS. Epcot-maybe since they have EMH in the morning on the 5th? I was hoping they'd also extend hours for AK.

Disney lost a ton of money with thre EEMH offered for 2 months and I think they just don't want to risk it again but I'll be surprised if they don't add an hour to the 5th

So disappointed. No HS or AK changes, or other changes really, for my week, 12/16-20.
I am not seeing any changes at all from 12/14 - 12/21. Am I missing something? My issue is that I've traveled in December before and made FPs for MK and DHS mornings assuming that the actual opening time would be earlier. My FPs are meant to be at the end of robust RDs or EMHs. Sigh.

For those who are impatient (like me!:rotfl:), though, I do remember one year (although we went later in December) when, as yulilin3 mentions, the hours were changed very last minute; we were at the airport and the hours for the next day changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter