Delta Airlines Service Dog Crackdown

. It is amazing how many people take their dogs hiking off-leash and then think I should be so honored that their dogs run up to me, jump on me (getting my hiking pants all wet and muddy in the process), and get my (leashed) dog all riled up. I am always amazed at the attitudes of the owners if I express my displeasure at their dogs jumping on me... as if I am some sort of dog hater. I absolutely ADORE dogs but I do not want yours jumping all over me. If the trail states leashed animals only, keep them on a leash.

Yes, and it’s almost always accompanied by a “don’t worry he’s friendly”.

DH and I worked intensively training a severely dog aggressive pit bull and this would happen all the time. It was extremely frustrating and dangerous. I could never understand why it’s not just common sense that every dog and every human are not always thrilled to have their off leash dog charging at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter