Deposit Question

disneyfan21

Mouseketeer
I booked my room for the Portofino Bay 2 months ago but they still haven't charged my 1st night deposit. Should I worry and give them a call?

If it were me I'd likely check just to be safe. My card was charge 1st night at HRH within 24 hours of booking. Booked about a month ago for early june.

I will be staying at the Royal Pacific the first part of July. I booked my room about three weeks ago and they have not charged my credit card either. Since the time I made the deposit, I have called back to add one more day so I know my ressie is on file.

For my last trip to HRH, my card was not charged and I had no problems with my room. For my June 04 trip to RPR as well as my December 04 trip to HRH, my credit card has already been charged for one night.

My cc hasn't been charged either but we are only staying the one night so maybe that's why? I do have a printed confirmation and I have called a few times (ok daily) to check rates and they've brought my ressie up on the computer so i guess we are good to go. right?

curly :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter