• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone else get a flurry of Blue Bayou alerts this morning? (June 23)

Go now online reservations are up and working!! Got our August 11th bday dinner!

What dates are you looking for? I got alot of alerts around 7am and thought I missed out, but then more came in about an hour ago.
Got it!!! Got more alerts about 30 minutes ago. Got one for two different days because I couldn’t decide in the moment and knew I had to act quick
I’ll decide later tonight

Now I’m so happy I could cry 🥹😭😭❤️

I booked a Blue Bayou dinner can you upgrade to Fantasmic dining or do you have to have a specific Fantasmic Dining booking for BB?

I booked a Blue Bayou dinner can you upgrade to Fantasmic dining or do you have to have a specific Fantasmic Dining booking for BB?
I have the same question. I was able to snag a 7:30pm reservation, but not sure if we can get the F! package or not. I read somewhere that BB only has F! for the 1st show of the evening. So even if we could get it, would we make the 9:00 show with a 7:30pm dinner reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter