Did anyone go to Star Wars nite? How was it?

It was a ton of fun. I was a bit concerned having read reviews of other recent after hour parties. And then on our flight down, we talked to a gentleman who said he went last year and the character lines were super long. So, I wasn't expecting to be super impressed. But I was.

Character lines might have taken 15 minutes. My daughter wanted to meet all of the characters, so that was lovely. But it was disappointing that Din Djarin didn't have a line to meet him. He was walking around and people were crowding him continuously. We weren't willing to be aggressive enough to get up to him.

Rides were walk on, (at least the ones we rode) with the exception of RotR, which was probably about a 20 minute wait.

The food we had was not so impressive. The Grogu beignets were cold and kind of hard, even though we mobile ordered and then had to wait for almost a half hour for them. I would have expected them to be fresh since we had to wait. I'm going to guess that they didn't make them where we bought them (hungry bear). But my daughter seemed to really like them. I prefer the Mickey beignets. We didn't have the darth by chocolate; wish I would have. We had some filled croissant at Holly Jolly; the filling was very liquidy, not like a custard.

The outfits were awesome. Some people went all out. I didn't want to waste time going to the light sabre meet ups, but we went to one and it was super impressive.

Does anyone know what the average wait time for hyperspace mountain has been during the party? I haven't been able to stay up late enough to watch the app.

Rise was less than 10 mins but broke down an hour before it closed and took almost 20 mins to get us off. But we were able get back in right before it closed for the night.

We didn’t do any character meets, but saw captain phasma during the day. All the lines looked incredibly long and no one in our group were huge fans.

We tried a couple desserts and they were all decent. The chicken yip tip bowl at red rose tavern was so spicy it was inedible.

I’m glad we went but it was kind of underwhelming.

Does anyone know what the average wait time for hyperspace mountain has been during the party? I haven't been able to stay up late enough to watch the app.

We just did this Thursday.....average wait time was 65 mins. for Hyperspace Mtn....at one point it said 40 mins...but it still took over an hour to get through the line.

Ok, so we were there May the 4th.....lines were pretty consistent in terms of length (1hour for the most part). I believe some of that was due to the rain (yes, it rained on our parade....sorry bad pun).

Are the projections for the fireworks show shown on main street or just the castle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter