did the dis hire BigFatPanda?

DitkaFan

Mouseketeer
I saw that Panda was hosting the WDW News and Discussion show today. Also he has been in many video's as of late. Has he been hired by the dis? or is this just a fantastic extended cameo :)

Where is Drake these days? Haven't seen him on the shows lately and notice he is not listed on Moving To Orlando website. Has he moved on?

Last edited:

What happened to the guy that cooks from the hotel rooms? I would love to see him do something with just the coffee pot & the iron. Soup and a Panini maybe.

Oh Heidi, my love, I didn’t think of all people I’d get a snarky :rolleyes: emoji from you. :guilty:
Oh my dear friend - I made very sure the emoji description said "SARCASTIC eye roll" - I was sarcastically commenting WITH you on the thought I was expressing, never AGAINST you.
I still luv ya, :lovestruc and you still HAVE To love me - it's here in the rules somewhere. :rolleyes: :teeth:

Oh my dear friend - I made very sure the emoji description said "SARCASTIC eye roll" - I was sarcastically commenting WITH you on the thought I was expressing, never AGAINST you.
I still luv ya, :lovestruc and you still HAVE To love me - it's here in the rules somewhere. :rolleyes: :teeth:

honestly thank god I was actually upset I said to myself did I upset my love Heidi!? ALWAYS LOVE ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter