did the dis hire BigFatPanda?

We all still call him Panda, or refer to him as such.
I'm not speaking for the OP, so they may feel free to correct me, but wondering if he dropped the "Big Fat" from his name. Being a fluffy girl myself, I always admire someone that was comfortable enough to label themselves with that moniker, and I also always think about it when I wear my "BFP" t-shirt that I bought probably 6 or so years ago - a bit faded, but has held up VERY nicely (Haynes Beefy T). It's SO comfortable that I wear it often. :)

I'm not speaking for the OP, so they may feel free to correct me, but wondering if he dropped the "Big Fat" from his name. Being a fluffy girl myself, I always admire someone that was comfortable enough to label themselves with that moniker, and I also always think about it when I wear my "BFP" t-shirt that I bought probably 6 or so years ago - a bit faded, but has held up VERY nicely (Haynes Beefy T). It's SO comfortable that I wear it often. :)

That is exactly what I meant. He has spent a lot of time building the "Big Fat Panda" brand and I was surprised when they introduced him first by his actual name and then as just Panda.

I like Panda, I think he adds a lot to the group. Replacing Deni and Fiasco is difficult and I don't see some of the new additions filling the void.
WDW has a huge number of families with small children attend. While we no longer have young children at home, I think they really need a young couple with kids on their podcasts to cover that group. The only ones I know of that they have are Cory and Julie and they rarely are on any of their videos.

I’ll be honest I have been to disney a ton of times and god blessed me two years ago with my miracle baby. I’m just not sure what insight people need with children outside out what rides they can’t go on?

You're not sure what insight parents of young children would bring to a discussion about Disney parks?

Okay.

You're not sure what insight parents of young children would bring to a discussion about Disney parks?

Okay.

Yeah I’ve been to the park almost 7 times with my toddler it’s not rocket science to understand their needs. Okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter