Did you go to college?

Yes. As did all 5 of my siblings. I was raised with that expectation. All of my children went to college, all my nieces and nephews too.

Yup. Went away to college, a great time of growth of me.

Yes.
Lived at home.
Worked full time during the day.
Took classes at night 4 nights a week.
Paid my way through.
Took me 6 years.

DH, DS and DD have their Masters.

Yes - I come from a long line of college grads - grandfathers, both parents, all 7 of us kids and 11 of 13 of our kids (but 1 is still in college)…

Yes but I took the long road to get my degrees. I started college at 18 but dropped out when I was 21 after getting pregnant. I went back to school when I was 25, working full time and was a single mom. I earned my Bachelor degrees when I was 27 my Masters when I was 29. I am the only one of my siblings (there is 4 of us and I’m the youngest) with a college education. My dad only went to college for a few years before joining the military but my mom had at least 4 degrees that I can recall (she was military as well)

Yes. There was a gap of almost 8 years in between my undergrad and graduate school.

Yes but I took the long road to get my degrees. I started college at 18 but dropped out when I was 21 after getting pregnant. I went back to school when I was 25, working full time and was a single mom. I earned my Bachelor degrees when I was 27 my Masters when I was 29. I am the only one of my siblings (there is 4 of us and I’m the youngest) with a college education. My dad only went to college for a few years before joining the military but my mom had at least 4 degrees that I can recall (she was military as well)

Yes but not until I was 35 did I get my bachelors and then masters as 45.
congratulations 🥳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter