Did you go to college?

No. It was highly discouraged with my parents having the attitude that paying for college for a woman was a waste of money, considering she will just get married and stay home with the kids anyway.

Yes, but not in the traditional sense. I joined the military out of high school to get money for college. I began using my GI Bill at 25 years old and finally finished my BA at 33 and MS at 40. I was the first one in my family to go to college.

Yes...first in my family to go to college, and earned all three levels of degrees. Earned my doctorate at age 55.

Yes. Straight through to my PhD, though it took two extra years to finish it while I was working full time. I had to take out lots of loans to get through my undergraduate years and the interest on those loans accumulated during my graduate studies, but I was able to get a good job and pay off my debts in about 6 years.

Yes - first in family (and extended family) to attend
Graduated with a BA and received a masters that work paid for in full

I did, yes, but dropped out after my father died so I could work full time. My mother and I shared the bills and I couldn't make school and work, well, work.

Several times. I have an associates and several (long expired, now) industry certifications earned at 18/19, a bachelors in a wholly unrelated field that I finished in my 30s, and am planning to start my masters in the fall.

Yes. Sure beat getting a job straight out of high school.

Yes. All the way. They had to rip my claws from the walls and kick me into the workforce. Blech.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter