Dining Plan ? on what is a snack, counter and sit down and how we get it all in.

Disneypal

Mouseketeer
This is our first time using a dining plan. I am taking my Mom for her birthday and wanted to make sure she didn't try to pay for her own meals. Originally we were staying at the Hilton but I switched to Coronado, added Magical Express, 3 Day Park Hopper and a Dining Plan. Now for my questions:
1. We are arriving on the 27th is that when the plan starts?
2. We are leaving on the 30th so does the meal plan stop on the 29th?
3. We already had our reservations before switching and the reservationist said I needed to call dining and make sure they noted that we now had a dining card but when I did dining reservations said no need just show my card, is that right?
4. Our reservations are as follows 27th lunch somewhere in Epcot, Biergarten for dinner, snack at Boulangerie Patisserie, 28th grab a drink for breakfast, lunch Beaches and Cream, dinner 50's Prime Time Cafe, 29th breakfast Chef Mickey, tea at Garden View Tea Room, Dinner at Ohana. When I asked dining how the plan works and if I could still do all of that they said sure that is what makes it Magic Your Way. It doesn't look like 3 snack, 3 counters and 3 table service?
5. How does this all work? HELP!!!

Hi There ... I'll try to answer some of your questions:

1. We are arriving on the 27th is that when the plan starts?
Your dining plan begins on the day of your arrival and ends at mid night on your day of departure. Also, you get the plan per night of your stay. So, if you are staying 5 nights, each person gets 5 TC, 5CS & 5 snacks to us during their trip.
2. We are leaving on the 30th so does the meal plan stop on the 29th?
See above

Also, once you use up your credits, you will have to pay out of pocket.

Hope this helps a little. :goodvibes

4. Our reservations are as follows 27th lunch somewhere in Epcot, Biergarten for dinner, snack at Boulangerie Patisserie, 28th grab a drink for breakfast, lunch Beaches and Cream, dinner 50's Prime Time Cafe, 29th breakfast Chef Mickey, tea at Garden View Tea Room, Dinner at Ohana. When I asked dining how the plan works and if I could still do all of that they said sure that is what makes it Magic Your Way. It doesn't look like 3 snack, 3 counters and 3 table service?

Biergarten is 1TS
Beaches and Cream is 1 TS
50's Prime Time Cafe is 1 TS
Chef Mickey is 1 TS
Garden View Lounge (I think) is 1TS
Ohana is 1 TS

You have 6 TS - so you have gone over. But I would pay for Beaches & Cream and Garden View Tea out of pocket as its the cheapest of all your meals.

Hope this helps a little :goodvibes

I was wondering can you save up Counter service to make Table Service or Snacks to make Counter Service?

I was wondering can you save up Counter service to make Table Service or Snacks to make Counter Service?

Sorry, you can not do either of that. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter