• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan question

hipcheck

Earning My Ears
I booked our trip thru Tavelocity for All Star Sports 8/8 - 8/12...
Is it possible to get the dining package or must I have booked thru WDW?

TIA!

I'm not sure, but if you're allowed to cancel, then I'd think you'd have to cancel your current Travelocity reservation and pay any associated cancellation fees. Then you'd have to make a new reservation directly with Disney (or other 3rd parties such as Expedia that offers the deal). You'd have to calculate the difference between the savings for the free dining plan package vs. the cancellation fees.

hipcheck said:
I booked our trip thru Tavelocity for All Star Sports 8/8 - 8/12...
Is it possible to get the dining package or must I have booked thru WDW?

TIA!

javaj said:
You'd have to calculate the difference between the savings for the free dining plan package vs. the cancellation fees.

Free dining doesn't start until 8/21 check-ins. My best guess would be that you could add the Dining Plan upon check-in for the appropriate cost.

LongIslandCouple said:
Free dining doesn't start until 8/21 check-ins. My best guess would be that you could add the Dining Plan upon check-in for the appropriate cost.

Oops, sorry, I totally missed those dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter