Dining Reviews 9-22-9-30 upd. Food and Wine, Crystal Palace - finished

momtolandm

Earning My Ears
It's time to give back a little after all the reviews I read before our trip. The table service restaurants we ate at were Chef Mickey's (dinner), Boma (dinner), Akershus Princess breakfast, Rose and Crown Pub, Mama Melrose, Kona Cafe (dinner), Hollywood and Vine for the Play and Dine breakfast, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), and Crystal Palace (breakfast). We also had plenty of counter service and snacks.

We were at Disney World for 9 days, staying at All Star Movies with the free dining package. We are generally picky eaters, although I do like to try new things. I just usually don't like them. My youngest daughter has an egg allergy. The cast of characters included me, 29, my husband, 30, DD1, age 3, DD2 - age 15 months. We had a great time. I loved the dining plan and would use it again. My husband liked it but said he didn't think he would pay for it.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Breakfast - The McDonalds at the airport. My three year old was thrilled. I was not. It was fine. It was McDonalds. We tried to go to Wolfgang Pucks, but the choices were eggs, scrambled eggs, or eggs. That didn't work for us.

Lunch - It was supposed to be lunchables on the plane which at the time they should have been being eaten were safely in our fridge at home. The girls ate a lot of snacks and Cardell and I picked up pretzels at the SuperTarget where we stopped for water and snacks. Half the pretzel was yummy, the other half was cold and hard. I just ate the yummy part.

Dinner - Chef Mickey's - Finally, a Disney restaurant! I loved it! The three year old loved it! Cardell wasn't impressed although he also hardly ate anything. He spent most of the time comforting the one year old who was TERRIFIED of the characters. She hated it. Although she did like the food, especially the peas. I really like the italian crusted chicken and the parmesan mashed potatoes. And also the chocolate mouse/oreo Mickey heads. Yum!

I tried to do this once before and lost the post so I think I'll try adding the days one at a time.

Yeah, it worked! I actually joined this board about eight years ago before our honeymoon trip, but I haven't posted since then and I couldn't get my old username to work. Needless to say, this is very new to me. There weren't all of these "doodads" way back when, as my grandma would say.

Day Two - Saturday, September 23, 2006

Breakfast - Quick stuff in the room, pop tarts and dry cereal mostly. Cardell also went to the food court each morning to pick up milk for the girls and coffee for himself.

Lunch - Columbia Harbor House at the Magic Kingdom

Kim - chicken strip and fries basket, apple juice, chocolate cake
Cardell - Chicken strip and fries basket, diet coke, chocoate cake
DD1 - mac and cheese, mickey cheddar crackers, grapes, chocolate milk, chocolate cake
DD2 - milk OOP, plus she shared

Everything was hot and yummy but it was way too much food. We could have easily split one chicken strip basket. And we gave away one of the chocolate cakes.

Dinner - Food Court at the All Star Movies Resort

Kim - Asiago chicken pasta, strawberry milk, apples with caramel sauce
Cardell - roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, milk, brownie sundae
DD1 - cheese pizza, strawberry milk, itzakadoozie popsicle
DD2 - drank Daddy's milk while he used his mug for a fountain drink, shared

We really liked the food court. We did have a little difficulty figuring out how to get our desserts. I also ordered a chef's special so I had to wait for him to make it. It didn't take too long, but long enough that I finally sent the other two to pay and start eating so their food wouldn't get cold. I also made the apparently horrifying decision to use my dessert for apples. I'm still hearing about that. But I was saving my treat for the parade that night (which I never got) and thought I could eat some of my husband's brownie sundae. Since it was bigger than his head, I was right. All the food here was very good, and we went early so it wasn't crowded at all. I think it could be a zoo when it's full of people but at this hour it was very nice.

Snacks - DD1 got cotton candy from the candy shop on main street. She highly enjoyed it and after biting into it once she excitedly showed me a hidden mickey left over. I sure have gotten to this girl.

Enjoying reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

The mickey heads were so good!! I dont know how many I ate, I kept on going for more. Yummy! :Pinkbounc

Great reviews so far, looking forward to reading the rest. :simba:

Day Three - Sunday, September 24, 2006

Breakfast - In the room

Lunch - Tusker House at Animal Kingdom

Cardell and I shared the fried chicken sandwich with fries and cheesecake. We bought an extra fountain drink.

DD1 - Mac n Cheese, grapes, mickey crackers, jello, and milk

DD2 - Got her own milk and shared

We really liked this restaurant. We were going to go to Flame Tree but then I remembered that Tusker House had air conditioning. The restaurant was really nicely decorated and a guy playing some kind of funky guitar came around while we were eating. There also weren't many seats inside. We were eating pretty early and it was already really crowded. The food was good, especially the French fries. We only needed one drink though. I had thought it would be nice to take it with us, but with no lids, you couldn't really leave it sitting on the stroller with all the bugs around.

Supper - Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge

Boma was a bit of a disaster. Not because of the food, but because of our children. The baby hadn't yet figured out how to sleep in the stroller and was going on a twenty minute nap which she was woken up from to eat at this restaurant. She was tired and crabby and whined or cried through the whole meal. The three year old ate a cookie, I think. Thank goodness this meal was free. From what I tasted, the food was really good and interesing. We both really liked the fufu, although we never figured out what it was, and the chicken corn porridge was amazing. There was also a coconut dessert that we really liked. Oh, I forgot, the chef gave our three year old some gummy bears. I think that was her favorite part. They also came out to talk to us about the egg allergy. I think we would have loved it if we had had cooperative children. We went back to the room every day but this one for a nap.

I tried to put in a picture but I don't think it worked.

Day Four - Monday, September 25, 2006

Breakfast - Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus in Norway.

We actually had more of a brunch. Our ADR was for 10:25 and I think we were a few minutes late. DD1 was wearing her Sleeping Beauty dress and I was very relieved to see Sleeping Beauty in the dining room. Our food was good, although I barely remember it because I was so excited to see DD with the princesses. DD2 was scared of them, so we put her by the wall. We thought she would be fine since they were real people, but she wasn't. Snow White said, "That's okay. It can be very overwhelming when your storybook characters come to life." They brought DD2 out her own egg-free plate. She insisted that we transfer the entire huge mound of potatoes from that plate to her own, even though she couldn't possibly eat them all. We had caramel rolls and fruit to start. The caramel rolls were yummy. Then we had a potato casserole, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and I think that's it. He brought out apple juice right away but it took forever to get milk for the baby. We saw Belle in the lobby (and paid 31 dollars for the picture since the one I took was blurry. I swear they had bad lighting in there on purpose.) Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Mulan came to our table. DD1 was very shy with them. We had thought she would be excited to talk to them. She was very excited, but shy. She did whisper, "you're my favorite princess" to Sleeping Beauty. I would go here again in a heartbeat because of the princesses. If I didn't have someone who wanted to see them, probably not.

Dinner - Rose and Crown Pub in Norway at the World Showcase

I loved this dinner because after a huge meltdown that morning after the princess breakfast DD1 was behaving like a dream. AND she got to be the Junior Chef of the Day. A waiter brought her out a decorated chef's hat and then the chef came out and watched her make her dessert - a sundae that she got to add the toppings to. It had chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and banana chips, I think. She mostly covered it with sprinkles. She wouldn't really talk to the chef but she was so excited to be doing something special. Anyway, the food:

Kim - Potato and Leek Soup, Guinness Stew, Stickey Toffee Pudding, Sprite
Cardell - Potato and Leek Soup, Bangers and Mash, Apple Brown Betty, Diet Coke
DD1 - Fruit and Vegetable Tasting Plate (grapes, cheddar cheese, strawberries, carrots, crackers), mac n cheese with grapes, build your own sundae. She seriously ate one bite of mac n cheese. I think she was tired of it by then. I tried it and it was good.
DD2 - Got her own milk and shared

I really liked my guinness stew, even though I wouldn't drink guinness if you paid me. I especially like the cheese "cracker" that came with it. I didn't like the Stickey Toffee Pudding. It was actually cake, and I don't like cake. I should have read the fine print. I traded with my husband and he liked it. I really liked the Apple Brown Betty although I had to give most of the ice cream to the baby. This was the only sit down meal we had with the kids that wasn't a buffet and it took to long for her. She was ready to leave.

Snacks - Popcorn, Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, Two Mickey ice cream bars - all yummy.

Day Five - Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Breakfast - in the room

Lunch - Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney. We really liked this although it was a little chaotic. The worker was severely annoyed with me that I wanted to sit down right after another family left and she hadn't cleaned the table yet. Tables were in short supply. I swear she took twice as long as she needed to and spent extra time wiping down the seats so they would be WET when we sat down.

Kim - Roast beef and cheddar sandwich, Sprite, Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cardell - Some kind of club, Diet Coke, Cupcake
DD1 - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Chocolate Milk, Cupcake
DD2 - Got her own milk and shared.

The bread here was really, really yummy. So was the cookie. It's not the greatest value on the dining plan but it is really, really good. And we probably could have shared, if we had wanted the same thing.

Dinner - Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic Dining Package

Our ADR was for 4:30. We waited about five minutes and sat at the counter. A very nice pizza chef entertained DD1 by asking her all about the parade. It was very cute.

We got a pepperoni flatbread to share, without the onions or bell peppers, we also got the salad without the Gorganzola cheese. The flatbread was yummy!

Cardell got the chicken parmesan and thought it was a little dry and needed salt. There was no salt on the table and the waiter was a little absent.

I got the penne all vodka and it was very, very good. But it was huge and when I was done it looked like I hadn't even touched it.

DD1 got the kids spaghetti and spent the rest of the meal piling it on top of her pizza to make spaghetti pizza. I'm so glad our food was free. I would have been annoyed if I had been paying for all that food she didn't eat.

For dessert, Cardell got the tiramisu which he really liked. DD1 and I got gelato. She got "banilla" and I ordered the spumoni but got chocolate. I just ate it since I didn't think DD2 would last much longer. It wasn't good. It had ice chips in it. DD1's was grainy also. I probably wouldn't go back to this restaurant, although there aren't that many choices for the fantasmic package, so maybe I would. I also realized after the meal that we should have gotten bread with dipping oil. We never saw that.

We also never saw Fantasmic, so I was really wishing we could have eaten somewhere else. DD1 had been more scared than we thought she would be and after explaining the show to her she wasn't up for it. I was a little disappointed but we'd already scarred her for life in the Bug's Life show and I wasn't ready to do that again.

Snacks- ice cream and a caramel apple at MGM - the apple was mushy

Day Six - September 27, 2006

Breakfast - In the room

Lunch - Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom

DH and I split the rotisserie chicken and ribs combo which came with mashed potatoes and some vegetable I don't remember because I don't really eat vegetables. I think it was carrots. Our dessert was chocolate cake.

DD1 got chicken nuggets, french fries, grapes and a brownie.

Once again our food was really good. Almost all the counter service was really good. I split the brownie with DD and it was really good. I think it was sugar free too. Once again we ate early so it wasn't crowded.

Dinner - Kona Cafe at the Polynesian for date night. We used Kid's Nite Out for a sitter. Our sitter didn't speak English as her first language and I was a little nervous that she couldn't understand the tips I left for her, but everything went fine and my older DD really seemed to enjoy her time with her. I would use them again although I would probably go with the kid's club if my kids were old enough.

We loved the Kona Cafe!

I got a Lapu Lapu which came in a real pineapple. I didn't think it tasted that great, but I'm not that big on alcohol. It sure was fun to drink out of a pineapple though. And since it cost 12 dollars I drank every last drop. I thought it could have been a little sweeter.

For Appetizers I got the crab cakes, which were delicious, and DH got the sticky wings without the mustard, for me, so I could eat half of them. They were both excellent.

For main entrees, we both got the Terikayi Steak with mashed potatoes. I had them hold the broccoli since I wouldn't have eaten it anyway. This steak was sooooo yummy. And the mashed potatoes were the best I've ever eaten. I should have asked them what they put in those mashed potatoes.

For dessert, I got the kilealaeu torte, which I just butchered the spelling on. It was a brownie torte with chocolate sauce in the middle. It was YUMMY but I wished it came with ice cream. DH got the apple brown betty, which was also yummy and did come with ice cream.

We loved this restaurant. The only problem we had, which we had everywhere it seemed, was that it took them forever to come back for the card so we could pay. We waited to pay at nearly every restaurant we ate at. I was glad we didn't have the kids. Dinner took a long time and they would not have sat through it. Although I do think our server was giving us extra time because we were alone, which was great. I would go back here in a heartbeat. This was also the only restaurant where I really ate too much. That steak was just so good I couldn't stop eating it.

The girls had pizza from the food court while we were gone.

Snacks: The girls shared a strawberry juice bar which DD1 didn't like because it had seeds in it. But she had to pretend she did since we had been trying to talk her out of getting the juice bar since we got there. We knew she wouldn't like it. So she gave most of it to her little sister, pretending all the while that she loved it and was just the best sister ever for sharing. I SHOULD have gotten an ice cream cookie sandwich from the Sleepy Hollow Bakery, which I had been waiting seven years for, but they were OUT OF COOKIES. DH got a funnel cake. I later got a Dole Whip swirl. I got the swirl because I wasn't sure if I would like the pineapple. It was so good, I wish I had gotten the regular one.

I do have pictures of a lot of this food, but it says I'm not allowed to post attachments. Anyone know why?

Thanks for the review! It is good to hear that the portions are not that small now. From your reviews it seems that if your are a light eater, sharing a table service meal is doable without going away hungry!

With regard to the pictures: You need a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post pictures.

Day Seven - Thursday, September 28, 2006

Breakfast - Play N Dine at the Hollywood and Vine at MGM

We had reservations for 8:05 and the park didn't open until nine so we checked in early with a woman who had our name on a clipboard. We were seated about a minute after we checked in. I started out taking DD1 to the buffet. She had a Mickey waffle and a piece of bread, I believe. She wanted peanut butter on it but we didn't find any. I had some potatoes, a waffle, a frittata that I didn't like, a waffle and some orange muffins. The food was good although I barely remember it due to all the characters. We saw JoJo, Goliath, and June and Leo from the Little Einsteins. My daughter was JoJo for Halloween last year and she was really excited to tell her. It was very cute. Goliath couldn't sign his name but JoJo drew a paw print for him later. There was a Playhouse Pal who came out preiodically and led everyone in songs. The kids could go up and dance with the characters. Of course, mine wouldn't do it, but she did dance in her seat. I would do this breakfast again if I had little ones that wanted to see the characters. My only real complaint was that it took forever to get out of there. We still hadn't paid when we were finished and the park had already opened by the time we got out. Oh, and there was a dessert bar with apple crisp, bread pudding and ice cream. My daughter was so excited to get ice cream for breakfast. And the chef made DD2 her own egg-free waffle.

Lunch - Rosie's All American Cafe at MGM

DH and I split a double cheeseburger, fries, and an apple pie.
DD1 had mac n cheese, grapes, fries, jello, and milk
DD2 got her own milk and shared

This was the only counter service we didn't like and our opinion was probably influenced by the fact that the "love bugs" we out in full force and swarming around us the entire time. However, they had run out of chicken nuggets, which really disappointed DD1, my burger was luke-warm at best and they gave it to us with the condiments on even after my husband asked for it plain. I wouldn't go back here.

Dinner - 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian

First of all, the parking lot is VERY FAR away at this resort. I was wishing we had parked somewhere else and taken the monorail. We had reservations for 7:50 and checked in a few minutes early. The Fairy Godmother was in the lobby but we realized we had forgotten our autographs so Cardell ran back (far back) to the car while I sat down with the girls. The fairy godmother was very nice. DD had a Cinderella dress on and a wand she made in Downtown Disney. She told her that must be the 2006 model. Hers was a little different. I sat down with the girls and ordered our drinks. The chef also came out and offered to make special mac and cheese for DD but I didn't think she would eat much so I thought we could make do with what she could eat. One of the mice came by and Cinderella was almost to our table. I didn't want Cardell to miss Libby seeing her so I brought both girls up to the buffet to get some food. My plan worked and Cardell was back by the time we were done. Cinderella had skipped over us but came right back. I was nervous about this food because it had seemed fancy and we are picky eaters, but I really liked it. The turkey and prime rib were excellent, I got a craving and had some cheese pizza from the kids table that was really good, there were delicious mashed potatoes and a yummy pasta dish. I was a little disappointed in the strawberry soup. I liked it but I think I built it up too much. I had bananas foster for dessert that was good and DD1 really enjoyed making a sundae and then playing in it for the ETERNITY it took for the prince to make his way around to us. I swear, we had seen both those mice five times before the prince got to us. Every woman in that restaurant needed her picture taken with him. And all the while, none of our dishes had been cleared and we kept going back up for more food since we were still sitting there so we had piles and piles of dishes stacked up to keep them away from the baby and I started to feel like I was going to spend the rest of my life at 1900 Park Fare with two mice dancing around me. And when the prince finally got to us DD1 wouldn't let him touch her, because he's a boy. So in the picture she is sitting in her chair and is scooted as far away from him as possible. We did go back out to get the Fairy Godmother's autograph and she told us that she and Cinderella work on their scrapbooks every Sunday afternoon. I am an avid scrapbooker so I was very excited about this. I would go back to this restaurant because the food was good, but I was unhappy with the service. And I would really hope that we were seated so that the prince was almost to our table when we sat down.

Thanks so much for your reviews! I really enjoyed them. I wanted to add that maybe you didn't get the bread and dip because you were sitting at the counter? :confused3 We eat at Mama's often and have always gotten the bread with dipping sauce and it is yummy! I also love how you posted your experiences with your kids. It's a reminder to all of us parents that kids are unpredictable and we have to be prepared for anything! When DS was 2 we were at 50's PTC and he threw the ceramic sugar holder across the room and it shattered all over the floor! Needless to say him and I took our lunch to go while DH and DD enjoyed their lunch!
Oh, I was curious why you didn't just let your youngest sleep while you ate at Boma? All restaurants will let you in with a stroller with a sleeping baby.

Hi Desnik,

Thanks for replying. We were only seated at the counter while we waited. We were at a table for our meal.

As for Boma, the baby was awake when we sat down, she fell asleep in her seat after we were already settled, with her head on the table. And then she drifted in out of a sleep/whine phase for awhile. And then she totally woke up and that was when we had the problems. We probably should have tried to transfer her to the stroller when she fell asleep, but I was hoping she would just sleep there until we were finished. No such luck. But she was really only crabby during that one meal, well, except when she was screaming in terror at the characters but that was a little different.

Day Eight - Friday, September 29, 2006

Breakfast - All Star Movies Food Court - We had an extra counter service meal we needed to use so we headed to the food court for breakfast around eight. It was mobbed! We got a breakfast platter to share and some cereal and milk for the girls. The food was fine, but the place was so crowded that it made me kind of tense. I'm glad we didn't start every day like that. Cardell said that when he normally went for milk a little earlier it wasn't that busy at all. So, if you want a nice quiet breakfast, go early.

Lunch - Food and Wine Festival, plus Liberty Inn in America and Kringla Og Bakery in Norway

I must admit that I was disappointed in the Food and Wine Festival. I was really excited to try new things but it turned out that there wasn't that much that I wanted to try. I also expected there to be samples of the food out to look at but there wasn't.

We tried - Cheese Soup from Canada - very yummy! I was wishing we had eaten at Le Cellier so I could have had a whole bowl.
Potato and Leek Soup from Ireland - Yuck! Plus they were out of the cheese cracker that was supposed to come with it.
Chocolate Creme Brulee from Italy - really, really good!
Duo of Chocolate Truffles from the Champage stand - just okay, I expected something more special.
Chicken Cha Cha (I think) - from China - I really liked this but Cardell didn't like it at all.
Ligonberry Mousse from Scandinavia - I liked the mousse part but the berries were too bitter

We fed the girls at Liberty Inn in America. They shared chicken nuggets, fries and grapes, plus apple juice and milk. We paid for this one OOP so there was no dessert and I was really surprised DD didn't ask me for one.

We also stopped at the bakery in Norway. DH got a sweet pretzel that he really liked and coffee! He was making fun of me for eating that soup on such a hot day and he was drinking coffee! I got a fruit tart that came in a chocolate covered "bowl" that I really loved. DD1 had some fruit snacks and insisted that I take a picture of them since I had been taking pictures of all of our other food. I'll add the pictures once I've made enough posts.

Dinner - Casey's Corner at the Magic Kingdom

We ate here before the MNSSHP. DH was surprised that I wanted to eat here since I don't like hot dogs but for some reason the corn dog nuggets were calling my name. DH and DD got hot dogs and we all got fries and a brownie. Two of the brownies came home with us. I really liked my corn dog nuggets and the fries were good too, especially with the cheese sauce, although we had way too many of them.

Day Nine - Saturday, September 30, 2006

Breakfast - Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom

We had an ADR for 8:05 but we didn't get there until about 8:20 due to a malfunction of the monorail. We were seated in about five minutes. The lady brought us to our table and then was going to make us go back to the middle to make sure it really was our table, and then someone else told her to just sit us there. That was actually the second time that happened. That also happened at 1900 Park Fare. The chef came and made up a plate for Maggie of things she could eat. That was really nice and would have been even nicer if my husband hadn't already gone up to the buffet and gotten her stuff. I had orange muffins, a made to order omelet, puffed french toast, fruit and breakfast lasagna. I really liked the puffed french toast. I wasn't a big fan of the breakfast lasagna. DD1 ate a Piglet waffle, grapes and some yogurt. DH and I both loved the puffed French toast. I didn't care for the lasagna. We saw Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger. We had to wait a really long time for Tigger. We were actually going to leave without seeing him but once again it took so long for our bill to come back that he was only a few tables away. Piglet played ppe-a-boo with DD2 and she didn't cry. It only took nine days! DH and I had been here on our honeymoon and we remembered liking it a lot more then. DH had actually requested to go back. We still liked it but not as much. There was a little parade for the kids to march around the room, but DD did not want to join in. DD also insisted that Piglet is a girl, because he's pink. That's exactly how she said it too. "He's a girl, because he's pink." We were going to ask him if he was a girl, but we weren't sure on the etiquette.

Lunch - Pinnochio Village House at the Magic Kingdom

We ate here because DD was supposed to getting to do whatever she wanted to for the last day (that didn't quite work out) and she wanted pizza.

I got a cheese pizza that was supposed to be a pepperoni pizza. My husband would like you to know that that was thier mistake, not his. Really. He showed me the receipt and everything. I also got a cannoli and a pop.

DH got chicken strips, french fries, a cannoli and pop

DD1 got mac n cheese, grapes, french fries and a mickey rice crispy bar. Yes, I said mac n cheese. Apparently she changed her mind about the pizza. She LOVED that mickey rice crispy bar.

The food here was fine, but it was very hard to find a table. We were eating a little later in the day than we normally did and it showed.

Snack - Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream sandwich from the Main Street Bakery. I just have to say that I waited seven years to get another one of these. It was good but it would have been a lot better if I had gotten to eat it sitting down instead of while wandering around finishing up last minute shopping and photo purchasing.

Dinner - McDonalds. We came full circle and ended our vacation at the restaurant where it began. That McDonald's. Somehow it just lures you in. We were starving and it was after nine and we couldn't find anything else. They did have Little Mermaid Happy Meal toys so at least there was a little Disney thrown in.

Overall, we had a great trip and a lot of great meals. My favorite was probably Chef Mickey's because it was so cute to watch DD seeing the characters for the first time. DH picked Kona Cafe and I would have to say that was probably my favorite for the food too. We didn't have any sit down restaurants that I wouldn't go back to. I was disappointed a bit in the level of service that we had. I would have thought that our plates would have been cleared away quickly and we had piles of plates at every buffet we went to. This was especially difficult with a one year old that tries to grab everything she can reach. I am also proud to say that with all that food I only gained one pound while I was gone. I'm currently doing Weight Watchers. I've lost 31 pounds and I have nine to go. I was worried that I would gain it all back, but I also knew that I needed a little break from thinking so much about what I eat. It turns out, it worked out fine. If anyone has any questions, let me know. I'll probably just post the pictures on the food pictures thread once I get enough posts.

Thanks again for the great reviews!! Now you are making me want to try Kona's!! Congrats on your weight loss!!! :thumbsup2

I know its tough with kids that young but THRY love it so much. My DD couldn't get off the Carousel when she was 18 months. The pure joy on her face was contagious to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter