Dining while at Universal and HRH club level

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We are going in Oct. for our anniversary. We will be staying for 3 1/2 days/3nights. There will be DH, DS (10) and myself. We're staying at HRH club level.

My biggest question is, will we be able to eat a nice sit down lunch and have breakfast and dinner on HRH club levels dime. I know breakfast won't be a problem, but will the hors d'oeurves be enough to fill us up for dinner?

Also, we're thinking that we definitely want to go to Mythos and maybe the new Emerils rest. (have already eaten at the other one). I would love some other suggestions for sit down rests. I also need to know how early to make reservations for these rests. Thanks for your help!

I know breakfast won't be a problem, but will the hors d'oeurves be enough to fill us up for dinner?/B]

Probably not unless you have a very small appetite.

We would of starved at the club level last september if we ate only there food. small does not descibe what was out. I got a real kick out of the travel channels show, showing the selection, that is more than we seen all days added up! MKY

I think the only one who would get filled up from the HRH club dinner offerings would be Mickey Mouse. :D They basically only had cheese, crackers and veggies w/dip for the evening selections. This was last July. Hubby and I really enjoyed the breakfast selections. I just love fresh fruit and juice. The muffins and croissants were good too. I would consider doing club level again if they offered more than cheese and crackers during the evening.

This is disappointing to hear. :( Not so much that we can't skip dinner. Hey, I love good food and don't mind spending money on it! :) We'll just have a light lunch and eat out for dinner. I'm disappointed in the selections that Sleepy mentioned. I was expecting much more. I have read other post, which mentioned things like Mex. night and nights w/ meat on skewers. Have they recently started limiting their offerings, or do they still offer more on some nights? Whether we eat it or not, I would feel better knowing more was available. I hate it, when I get all psyched up for one thing, and get another. :(

Thanks for the info. guys! Any other experiences?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter