Dis 2021 Christmas decorations thread

Everyone’s decorations look perfect. We are leaving for Disney on Dec 22, arriving on the 26th. Taking our time. Jody, Tim, and their three kids, grandchildren, are joining us. Our family Christmas is Dec. 18, and we are not putting up the big tree. Just a small thin Christmas tree. We will have the usual celebration, and then a corn hole tournament in our huge heated garage. Later on the 18th, we are all going on the Tipsy Trolley bus down to Galena to view the lights, and a few refreshments. We bid on this “trolley” at a Family Advocates fund raiser. A different kind of Christmas, but ready for warm weather and Disney, at their busiest! Call us crazy.

@bjschil Christmas 2019 was only two trees (one in our big front window and the family room tree) uplighting on the house and I think garland around the front door and called it good. We had so much to do with our Wedding and then off to honeymoon it was about that level I would go. But I have in the past go all out even when we left around the new year. I just love the decorations.

You were busy in 2019, but what a gift of LOVE. I may break and put up our skinny 5’ tree. We get home on the 9th of January, and turn around on the 20th and fly to Marco Island for a week with Bill’s cousins. We are calling our FB group the Marco Mob! This trip will be relaxing and, most likely, too many adult beverages. Bill and I hope to take a day cruise down to Key West for a day. On my bucket list, to see and experience.

Bjschil you might want to reconsider your plans. After last years last minute health scare that knocked us out of the box Lucille and I plan to suck up all the fun. We can't assure yo will leave any for you

Love all the trees and decorations. Thx for sharing! That monorail is Awesome!

Christmas train is up. I may switch up the cars and engines this year and break out the old stuff. Ran to the local train store that I had no idea was in buisness to get some new smoke fluid. Its gingerbread sented. So now the decorations are done. 20211207_150434.jpg20211207_150552.jpg

Christmas train is up. I may switch up the cars and engines this year and break out the old stuff. Ran to the local train store that I had no idea was in buisness to get some new smoke fluid. Its gingerbread sented. So now the decorations are done. View attachment 628728View attachment 628729
Cool! I just found out there was scented fluid this year. Didn't know it was a thing!
Loving the trains, I really want to get mine out now.

Still waiting on setting up a garden train ed. Originally, I wanted it for a roof christmas display. But , as I get older, and do less, it never seems to get done.

Loving the trains, I really want to get mine out now.
Me too. I have a Cardinals Baseball train in HO gauge and a bunch of HO stuff from when I was a kid. I also have my dad's "circus" train from when he was a kid. He's 91 now. The circus train is an odd O gauge. It isn't O-32 with the 3rd rail. It only has 2 rails, but the 2 rail spacing is close to O. I haven't put either one up since we got the monorail. There isn't really room for both.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter