DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Hey all! Someone over on the official even thread said people were discussing carpooling after the party. I didn't see anything by quickly scrolling, so did I miss it or is that discussion going on in the Facebook group (just sent my request to join)? I will be staying at POP :)

Also, I will be at DAK on 5/31 as well, but I won't be joining in any official meetups. I'm traveling with my brother who is not into the social thing at all so I'm not going to drag him around. I will say hi if I see anyone though! :wave:

Yes, there is some discussion both in the Unofficial group and in the Facebook group. I am staying at Pop and will have a car in addition to I think 1 or 2 others staying at Pop who have cars.

With the EMH they are doing at AK for pandora that week, I think a good backup plan for everyone is use a epcot resort to hop through AK with the buses if needed. This is assuming we can exit from international gateway of course. Not ideal but a viable option as the party will end the same time AK closes so it'll offer more than enough time to still have buses running.

Yes, there is some discussion both in the Unofficial group and in the Facebook group. I am staying at Pop and will have a car in addition to I think 1 or 2 others staying at Pop who have cars.

Thanks! Just saw the document on Facebook!

Would anyone be interested in a lunch at Teppan Edo in EPCOT on May 31st or June 2nd? I can get a table of 8 (which fills a table) if anyone is interested.

Would anyone be interested in a lunch at Teppan Edo in EPCOT on May 31st or June 2nd? I can get a table of 8 (which fills a table) if anyone is interested.
I might be interested for June 2 if it's after 12pm. I won't commit until we have a finalized schedule of events if that's ok. It would be just me.

I might be interested for June 2 if it's after 12pm. I won't commit until we have a finalized schedule of events if that's ok. It would be just me.
I saw a 12:10 p.m. reservation. I don't think Teppan Edo starts until 12 anyways. I'm waiting to see what the schedule is too.

I'm going to go ahead and book it just in case things open up. I can always call and change the number of people.

I booked a 12:10 p.m. lunch for Teppan Edo at EPCOT on June 2nd for a party of 8 (fills the table). If you would like to join, I have room for 6 more.

Disers interested in joining others....

To get your name on the list: Please reply or private message @Accident with details of interest(s), arrival and departure date and anything else you might want added to this post.

To reach out to someone on the list: Message them or reply. It's impossible to try to organize everyones plans in a post, sorry but you'll need to reach out.

Good Morning!

I Would like to be added to the following lists.
1) Looking for dining friends
2) Non-drinking friends.

And if there are any groups going to Disney Springs, the wife and I wouldnt mind tagging along.

05/31 - 06/02 Able to do Stuffs :smickey:

I'll be getting eveyone caught up in post 1 in the next day or two.

However, also get on the private facebook group as there is a much more detailed who is going to be where list available there that you can edit and put yourself on.

Good Morning!

I Would like to be added to the following lists.
1) Looking for dining friends
2) Non-drinking friends.

And if there are any groups going to Disney Springs, the wife and I wouldnt mind tagging along.

05/31 - 06/02 Able to do Stuffs :smickey:

I echo what Accident said about joining the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/441752162840820/

As for Disney springs, a bunch of us will be there mid-day on the 1st!

I believe I am already part of the FB group if I am not mistaken. :smickey:
I think we are there for the Homecomin' Lunch meet up too :)

I believe I am already part of the FB group if I am not mistaken. :smickey:
I think we are there for the Homecomin' Lunch meet up too :)

How many tables do we have going currently to Homecomin'? Sorry I don't have a Facebook.

Last I checked it was 3. So excited for this meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter