• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

So bummed we didn't get to meet you all (though we met some other DISers through the other meets). Our plans ended up taking on a life of their own. Maybe I'll get to meet you sometime in the future.

As I'm boarding my first flight of the evening at MCO, thank you to everyone for a week I will never forget. I had a great time getting to know many of you who I talk on the boards with daily. This was my first DIS meet, and I have to say it was so much fun! I have always loved traveling to Walt Disney World or Disneyland solo or with my family, but experiencing the parks with a bunch of Disney fans like me could not be beat. So, thank you for one of the best Disney experiences of my life! I'm proud to say I have a new Disney family! For everyone traveling, safe travels! I can't wait to meet many of you again sometime in the future.

Maxed out on wet so we cancelled the rest of our AK plans for tonight. Think we'll hang with the Yee Haw Bob crowd for a while if it's not too crowded (since we're an hour late...)

Glad to have you on the team!

Alright - that fills up my 8
- me (TheMaxRebo)
- @PrncessA
- PrncessA's Friend #1
- PrncessA's Friend #2
- @GAN
- @AMusicLifeForMe
- AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
- @Ravens girl

Hi everyone! I am gladd everyone made it for the Homecomin' lunch - other than the snafu/delay at the end with the bill I think it was a really good meal!

One question, I know at least one person got a picture of our table ... could you post it here or send it to me? that would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone! I am gladd everyone made it for the Homecomin' lunch - other than the snafu/delay at the end with the bill I think it was a really good meal!

One question, I know at least one person got a picture of our table ... could you post it here or send it to me? that would be greatly appreciated!
I'd like a copy too please.

I would really like the photo as well. That was a fun lunch! :)

I'd like a copy too please.

I would really like the photo as well. That was a fun lunch! :)

This is one, there is another with the flatties, but I can't get it to pull up right now. I will post it later!!

18838930_10154845323219615_7877440630060722748_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter