DIS BDAY SNOWGLOBE $12.92 w/Hallmark card prchse

Joe&coNY

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, 'Mrs. Joe' here : don't know if this is something new or something that has been around awhile but I saw a poster at Hallmark card shop for a Disney birthday snowglobe for $12.95 with purchase of 3 greeting cards. It was closing time so I didn't actually get to go inside to see it but if I remember correctly it was both Mickey and Minnie inside globe with balloons rising behind them, Tinkerbell was on outside at bottom. Don't know if it is connected to 100 years of Walt. Has anyone seen or purchased this yet? I am going to try to stop there again tomorrow to check it out.

Wow! I haven't seen this one yet. Please let us know. You can get the .99 cards and then it's a real bargain! Good Luck!

Emmy

I bought one of the snowglobes 2 days ago for my mother's birthday. I thought it played "Happy Birthday" in honor of Walt's birthday but it plays "When you wish upon a star"

It is really nice and well worth the 12.95 price, in my opinion.

Really colorful and the grandkids love it--I think I am going to buy some more for them!

Warm Wishes, the 99 cent cards are included. It is $12.95 with the purchase of any three cards. There is also a disney b-day celebration going on with cards that are "shrinkwrapped" and each contains a game piece with a chance to win a trip or gc for disney merchandise. Every card will be a winner with a coupon for a warm wishes card free in it.

These are in VERY limited quantities to the Hallmark Retailers!!
Our store only has about 2 left.

They also have the snowglobe in Kohl's department stores if you have one near you...Marianne

I just got home and was able to find them at Walgreen's. They had at least 40 of them in stock.

I bought a globe a Kroger yesterday and as well as the Pooh & Friends birthday figurines from newborn to 5 for my DS!! They were only $ 9.99/EA!

I was wondering if it was at all the Kroger's. I guess it is! :D

I got the snowglobe today from our local Hallmark store. I bought 3 of the .99 cards to get it. My four year old can't stop listening to it. That is such a GREAT deal!!

RAC :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter