DIS Dads - My Favorite Attraction Is...

MK, big thunder/ jungle cruise (tie but if I had to choose one it would be jungle cruise, the DW & DD don't care for roller coasters)
EPCOT, test track
DHS, ROCKIN' ROLLER COASTER!
AK, expidention Everest, but I will gladly do kilimanjaro safari to be with the DW

Mickey's (Donald's) Phillharmagic

2nd would be Splash Mountian.

3rd is Soarin'

By park 1-2-3
MK: Philharmagic - Splash Mountian - Haunted Mansion
EP: Soarin - Test Track - Voices of Liberty
AK: Everest - Safari - Conservation Station
HS: Tower of Terror - Rockin Rollercoaster - Muppet Vision 3D

January is a typical rehab month for SM due to the cooler temps

That's what I figured... We go down that time frame a lot because the parks are less crowded and the marathon is that month, which gives me a reason to stay in shape. We end up missing Splash mountain, the water-parks and golf though, so I may switch it up next year...

The Land! I know right!?!?! I love this ride. The smells, the relaxation, the green house, everything. My wife thinks I'm wierd when there are so many other "thrill" rides that should be above this one. Something about this silly ride ALWAYS pulls me to it. Im able to relax, kick my shoes off, and enjoy it for the 13 minutes it takes to do this ride. Plus I like to see what Im going to be eating when I have a meal at The Garden Grille. The food they raise in the green house is served fresh at the GG.

I can't believe we skipped this ride until last year...we loved it and rode a few times, DW and I loved it

Hokay Bullwinkle, here we go..

Top is Haunted Mansion....I am, a ghosts/haunting fanatic and was VERY looking forward to this ehrn our first trip came up. It ended up being the first Disney ride/attraction I rode. Honorable Mention to Philharmagic and Jungle Cruise.

Also: AK-Expedition Everest

HS- Toy Story Mania

Epcot Living with the Land

Keeping in mind that I have not been since I was around 5. Favorite Attraction would be the Contemporary Hotel, The idea of a train(monorail) going through the hotel I was staying in was amazing to my little mind. Not to mention breakfast with Chip & Dale. Also LOVED Figment, bought every figment character they sold total of like 20 or 30.

The Land! I know right!?!?! I love this ride. The smells, the relaxation, the green house, everything. My wife thinks I'm wierd when there are so many other "thrill" rides that should be above this one. Something about this silly ride ALWAYS pulls me to it. Im able to relax, kick my shoes off, and enjoy it for the 13 minutes it takes to do this ride. Plus I like to see what Im going to be eating when I have a meal at The Garden Grille. The food they raise in the green house is served fresh at the GG.

I love that ride too. Hydroponics is my friend.

by park:
MK Space Mountain
Epcot Test Track (love Soarin, but I'd be more excited about riding TT 5 times in a row than riding Soarin 5 times in a row)
HS RNRC
Animal Kingodom Safari(but only because I haven't ridden EE yet)

For me it's,

MK Splash Mountain:thumbsup2
EP Soarin':banana:
DHS Tower of Terror:woohoo:
AK Expedition Everest:yay:

Keeping in mind that I have not been since I was around 5. Favorite Attraction would be the Contemporary Hotel, The idea of a train(monorail) going through the hotel I was staying in was amazing to my little mind. Not to mention breakfast with Chip & Dale. Also LOVED Figment, bought every figment character they sold total of like 20 or 30.

I'm right there with you! The Contemporary has always fascinated me. I remember my first trip riding the monorail into the park and going through a hotel. That was the coolest thing ever! I still haven't managed to stay there yet though.

That's what I figured... We go down that time frame a lot because the parks are less crowded and the marathon is that month, which gives me a reason to stay in shape. We end up missing Splash mountain, the water-parks and golf though, so I may switch it up next year...

Are you doing the 2012 Marathon?

I. . .don't. . .know. . .

too many to name.

Jungle Cruise maybe, I love the horrible puns. But there are too many to pin it down.

I'm really looking forward to the New Star Tours when we go in August. I am a Star Wars Geek, so I love the old one, the theming was awesome, but the ride was anti-climatic. Can't wait for the new one.

I. . .don't. . .know. . .

too many to name.

Jungle Cruise maybe, I love the horrible puns. But there are too many to pin it down.

I'm really looking forward to the New Star Tours when we go in August. I am a Star Wars Geek, so I love the old one, the theming was awesome, but the ride was anti-climatic. Can't wait for the new one.

Same on the new Star Tours. I can't wait to check it out on our next trip...

By Park(1-2-3)
MK: Space Mountain/ Splash Mountain/ Philharmagic
DHS: Tower of Terror/ Muppet 3D/ RockinRollerCoaster
AK: Bugs Life/ Kilaminjaro Safari/ Dinosaur
EPcot: Test Track/ The Living Seas/ The Land

My choices
MK: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Soarin'
DHS: Tower Of Terror
AK: Expedition Everest

My 6 year old sons choices
MK: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
DHS: Toy Story Mania
AK: Expedition Everest

My 9 year old daughters choices
MK: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and It's a Small World
Epcot: Gran Fiesta Tour starring Three Calibrero's and Spaceship Earth
AK: Kilimanjaro Safari

My wife
MK: Peter Pan
Epcot: Soarin'
AK: Kilimanjaro Safari

I like all the rides and atttractions.....as long as the family is with me....kinda boring to ride peter pans flight alone....lol

I like all the rides and atttractions.....as long as the family is with me....kinda boring to ride peter pans flight alone....lol

I did the unthinkable last year...DW and the kids were wiped our last day, we had gone back to the resort for a swim and rest, but in the end, DW did not want to go back to MK where we had been that morning. She did insist I go back if I wanted to for a bit of the EMH, so I went after dinner. It felt really strange being in MK by myself, going on some of the rides, and I didn;t last too long, felt bad for being there.

I did the unthinkable last year...DW and the kids were wiped our last day, we had gone back to the resort for a swim and rest, but in the end, DW did not want to go back to MK where we had been that morning. She did insist I go back if I wanted to for a bit of the EMH, so I went after dinner. It felt really strange being in MK by myself, going on some of the rides, and I didn;t last too long, felt bad for being there.

I went to WDW a couple years ago for a conference, and felt the same way. I ended up going into MK for EMH after the conference got out one night, and it felt weird doing the rides and stuff alone. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but it just didn't feel right...

I went to WDW a couple years ago for a conference, and felt the same way. I ended up going into MK for EMH after the conference got out one night, and it felt weird doing the rides and stuff alone. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but it just didn't feel right...

Me too. I went back to the MK alone on our last night to ride Pirates and it's not something I'd do again.

I did accomplish one thing I always wanted to do, that was ride Jungle Cruise at night, awesome seeing there were only 5 passengers total, but no one to crack wise with, it was lost on me. Watched Philharmagic, and had to laugh at the host of the Country Bear Jamboree, who's chinese accent was so thick, it was hilarious, with no one to joke about with. A waste of a potential running joke. Even Haunted Mansion, which I have ridden alone several times, felt empty. I felt like I was cheating on my family, even though it was everyone agreed to it. I could have stayed hours later, instead just got a Dole Float and left.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter