Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Jan 09 (week 4 post 438 page 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nat for keeping tally, it could be the DIS version of The Biggest Loser! I was going to do the same but didn't know how I would get my head around everyone posting on different posts about their weight loss for that week :confused3

Would it help you when everyone posted their weight loss for the week of they also said what their running total was?

Thanks Nat for keeping tally, it could be the DIS version of The Biggest Loser! I was going to do the same but didn't know how I would get my head around everyone posting on different posts about their weight loss for that week :confused3

Would it help you when everyone posted their weight loss for the week of they also said what their running total was?

I think it should be fine Clare, im keeping a running total daily :thumbsup2

maybe we could do an easter challenge nat,where we all give a weight loss pledge & see if we can each achieve,our own individual target.:)
if we start it on fri,then we could finish it,on good friday.
not sure how many weeks it is,but we could all state our pledge,this week before friday.
it may give us all,a little bit of,an incentive and spur us all on & be fun,to see if we can achieve it.
what do we all think?
could do with an incentive,as iv'e struggled this week:sad2:
tracy

Sorry didn't make my weigh in last week at WW and I have no scales at home but this week i have lost 2.5 lb :cool1:
Well done everybody!

:cool1: Well done Clare

I think I have lost 0.5 lb - its not coming off how I wanted.

Will be able to give you months loss next week as I have my weigh in and inches measured at Curves next week :sad2:

:cheer2: Well done Jackie, every little bit counts

Lost another 2lbs.
:)

:banana: Well done Kathryn

tracy

pixiedust: Good Luck over the next week Tracy

maybe we could do an easter challenge nat,where we all give a weight loss pledge & see if we can each achieve,our own individual target.:)
if we start it on fri,then we could finish it,on good friday.
not sure how many weeks it is,but we could all state our pledge,this week before friday.
it may give us all,a little bit of,an incentive and spur us all on & be fun,to see if we can achieve it.
what do we all think?
tracy

Great idea :thumbsup2

I'm really happy this morning LOL!

I only live up the road from work but i was running a bit late this morning so i ran to work but that proved quite difficult as my trousers fell down (Lucky noone was around and its still quite dark at that time)!! LOL!!!

Wooohooooo can't wait to weigh myself on friday i have been so good =D

I only live up the road from work but i was running a bit late this morning so i ran to work but that proved quite difficult as my trousers fell down (Lucky noone was around and its still quite dark at that time)!! LOL!!!

:rotfl2: only a dieter would be happy that their trousers fell down !

LOL Thats hilarious ! Wonder if there's any CCTV on your road :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is so funny :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This has to be the best excuse to go out and buy new clothes :) .

lost another 5lb,this week,so it seems to be going well:thumbsup2
must admit,i have struggled,this week,on a couple of nights,but persevered.i just wish,i could go to bed,some nights,when it's getting to me,but i have to wait,till the pub is closed!
think i am going,to invest in a treadmill & just get on that,when in gets hard,because i can't go out,for a walk,because the company,only has 1 on the bar,so even though,i am not downstairs working,for security reasons,i have to be here.
are the wii fits beneficial? as i could order,one of those,it will keep me from seeing,all the food adverts:sad2: do they work,with weight loss or are they just to get fit?
good luck everyone,for this week & lets keep,these good results coming:)
tracy

lost another 5lb,this week,so it seems to be going well:thumbsup2
must admit,i have struggled,this week,on a couple of nights,but persevered.i just wish,i could go to bed,some nights,when it's getting to me,but i have to wait,till the pub is closed!
think i am going,to invest in a treadmill & just get on that,when in gets hard,because i can't go out,for a walk,because the company,only has 1 on the bar,so even though,i am not downstairs working,for security reasons,i have to be here.
are the wii fits beneficial? as i could order,one of those,it will keep me from seeing,all the food adverts:sad2: do they work,with weight loss or are they just to get fit?
good luck everyone,for this week & lets keep,these good results coming:)
tracy

i have been known to go to bed rather than eat !!

Well done on losing another 5lb :cool1:

Great result Tracy :thumbsup2 I really enjoy my Wii Fit, although it's hard to say whether it's beneficial - to be honest, I don't seem to notice any difference in my weight loss whether I do it or not however it's probably helping me tone up so probably a good thing - there's a lot needs toning :rotfl2:

Great result Tracy :thumbsup2 I really enjoy my Wii Fit, although it's hard to say whether it's beneficial - to be honest, I don't seem to notice any difference in my weight loss whether I do it or not however it's probably helping me tone up so probably a good thing - there's a lot needs toning :rotfl2:

I agree, the Wii Fit isn't exactly high impact aerobic exercise. I only work up a sweat when I do the boxing workout, but the advance is too tricky to follow. I have got My Fitness coach for the Wii but I haven't had a go yet. I swim two nights a week for 30mins which helps. I see the Wii as an alternative to sitting on the sofa which can only be a good thing. I actually find I get a better workout from playing tennis on Wii sports ::yes::

My diet has gone lately, I don't think I am eating enough, I am finding university stressful at the moment and forget to eat. I am living on coffee.:sad2:

thanks everyone!
going to start swimming next week,at a local hotel.going to go at 7,in the morning,as hopefully,there will be no-one,to see me.the thought,of the public bath,scares me to bits:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
this may seem,like a daft question,but is the fitness coach,just for the wii or do you need a wii fit?
thanks again
tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter