Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Jan 09 (week 4 post 438 page 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STS - not suprised as I only managed to get out running once last week.

100 lines - must try harder!

:rotfl2: thats makes two of us x x

I weighed myself a day early as looks like I'm going to be up and out early tomorrow morning :faint: and I've lost 2lbs this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: That takes my January total to 7lbs - I'm so delighted with that... :cloud9: I intend to lose another 5lbs in February which will take me down to the lightest I've been for many, many years... ;)

I also worked out that, since September 2008, I have lost 14.67% of my body weight...

Good luck everyone else who's yet to weigh in... :thumbsup2

Well done :cool1:

Thank you - I think I did the complicated sum correctly tho' maths was never my strong point... :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

nor mine !!

I weighed myself a day early as looks like I'm going to be up and out early tomorrow morning :faint: and I've lost 2lbs this week! :yay: :yay: :yay: That takes my January total to 7lbs - I'm so delighted with that... :cloud9: I intend to lose another 5lbs in February which will take me down to the lightest I've been for many, many years... ;)

I also worked out that, since September 2008, I have lost 14.67% of my body weight...

:cheer2: Well done Karen, you've done really well pixiedust: Good Luck at reaching your goal

STS - not suprised as I only managed to get out running once last week.

100 lines - must try harder!

Well done =) at least you didnt put on which is fantastic!

Well done 2lbs thats great good luck for the week ahead =D

well i stsyed the same this week. not too bad as i went away at the weekend and ate really really bad.
i lost 3lbs last week, cant remember posting it.
been doing my wii fitness coach this week and i think its fab :goodvibes
well worth the money :cheer2:

well i stsyed the same this week. not too bad as i went away at the weekend and ate really really bad.

Good luck this week Nicky x x

:cheer2: Well done on losing 3lbs last week and STS this week Nicky

Well done its much better than putting on =) good luck for next week x

I've just lost 1lb this week. I'm really surprised as I hadn't lost anything up to yesterday, and I also had the stickiest cream iced bun at my friends yesterday ;)

I'm not holding out much hope for a loss next week either, as it's DD's birthday and there's lots of meals and a huge chocolate cake for this weekend :thumbsup2

Well after 2 disappointing weeks I've lost 3.5lb this week :cool1: . I'm chuffed :)
Well done to everyone else who's lost or sts and Good Luck for this week.

I've just lost 1lb this week. I'm really surprised as I hadn't lost anything up to yesterday, and I also had the stickiest cream iced bun at my friends yesterday ;)

I'm not holding out much hope for a loss next week either, as it's DD's birthday and there's lots of meals and a huge chocolate cake for this weekend :thumbsup2

Well done Mandy =)

Well after 2 disappointing weeks I've lost 3.5lb this week :cool1: . I'm chuffed :)
Well done to everyone else who's lost or sts and Good Luck for this week.

Thats great keep it up x

Morning everyone

I have been weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs this week =D
so in total i have lost 10lbs but i cant sort my ticker out its annoying me LOL!

Good luck for everyone this week x

Morning everyone

I have been weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs this week =D
so in total i have lost 10lbs but i cant sort my ticker out its annoying me LOL!

Good luck for everyone this week x

:cool1: well done

Good luck with your ticker !!

For those of you you that love Marmite, today I had a bag of Marmite rice cakes....yummy! and for those of you on WW, a big bag in only 1.5 points.

Ive lost 2lbs this week, well done everyone on all the great losses :cool1:

Well done everyone. Can I join in! I need motivation.

I lost over 2 stone for the holiday last year and then since getting back Ive put a stone of that back on. So I want to lose a stone hopefully for summer and most importantly I want to tone up and maintain once I've got to my goal weight that seems to be the hardest thing for me.

I dont follow a diet as such but use a website called Weight Loss Resources where its more about changing your lifestyle and trying to alter the choices you make. It's a really good site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter