DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
I'm posting this in an attempt to make it easier to see who is hosting each week and to see if there is one. So its simple, if you want to host a DIS Digi Challenge post here. I will keep this post updated with who is signed up for which weeks. Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the confusion.

Please only sign up if you will be available to host. I've included the dates of each challenge so that you know when they will be. If you do sign up to host and something comes up that prevents you from hosting that week, please post so we can find another host.

***************************************************************************************************

For Upcoming Disney Challenges: These challenges should be Disney related. These challenges start on Wednesday.

#71 - mla973 (8/19 to 8/25)
#72 - ngneer98 (8/26 to 9/1)
#73 - designerbrittney (9/2 to 9/8)
#74 - Pooh47 (9/9 to 9/15)
#75 - Fran98765 (9/16 to 9/22)
#76 - CAVEA001 (9/23 to 9/29)
#77 - susan0326 (9/30 to 10/6)
#78 - (10/7 to 10/13)
#79 - Krisi616 (10/14 to 10/20)
#80 - Yzerbear19 (10/21 to 10/27)
#81 - (10/28 to 11/3)
#82 - (11/4 to 11/10)
#83 - (11/11 to 11/17)
#84 - (11/18 to 11/24)
#85 - (11/25 to 12/1)
#86 - (12/2 to 12/8)
#87 - (12/9 to 12/15)
#88 - (12/16 to 12/22)
#89 - (12/23 to 1/5) *due to the holidays, this challenge will be spread out over two weeks)

***************************************************************************************************

For Upcoming Anything Goes Challenges - These are challenges that don't have to be Disney related and can be about any subject/topic. These challenges start on Friday.

If you want to sign up for either challenge, please post in this thread and specify which challenge you are signing up for.

Thank you to Terri24601 and Kswm30b for helping to compile the information on past challenges and the links!!!

Past Disney themed Challenges Here's a summary of the challenges so the hostesses can see what we have been doing. All past challenges have been linked to the challenge threads, just click on the Week #.

Week 1: designerbrittney
Your LO must have:
More than one photo
One frame exactly (no more, no less)
Use something sparkly (glitter, metal, etc.)
Something black
Every letter in the title must be a different color (Yes, that means you have to have a title!)
Winners: Susan0326 and Wenrob

Week 2: Caitsmama
1. You must scrap a page relating to Disney Food - can be from any of the parks, cruise, vacation clubs, resorts, etc. Can be a dinner, a frozen drink by the pool, a snack, etc.
2. You must include {bracket(s)} somewhere on your layout.. can be a single or more than one. { }
3. You must use a "brush" or a "stamp" somewhere on your layout - If anyone needs help with this, please ask, i am sure we can link you to some tutorials.
4. You must include a "hidden mickey" somewhere on your layout.
Winners: PJPoohBear and Labdogs42

Week 3: labdogs42
1. You must scrap a page relating to Disney Rides (from any Disney park, or water park).
2. You must use at least one clear element or alpha on the page.
3. You must use an EVEN number of pictures in the LO.
4. There must be at least one circular element on the page.
Winners: Susan0326 and Dznyscrapper

Week 4: SUZI
1. Disney song lyric
2. Something you learned from another DIS digi-scrapper
Winners: DisneyCruiser and Bernie Ann

Week 5: designerbrittney
All you have to do this week is use every item in this mini-kit somewhere in your LO. You can add whatever other items you want, but you have to use everything in this kit. Feel free to recolored, alter, whatever you want. Be creative!!
Winners: Yzerbear19 and Tgmousechick

Week 6: Yzerbear19
Your the task for this challenge is to create a layout of your favorite Disney character.
Requirements:
Describe what you like about the character you selected. Your description should contain at least 3 traits you like about that character.
Include at least one button, brad, or photo prong
Something metallic (gold, silver, bronze, brass, copper, etc)
No more than 2 photos
Every photo must have some kind of border
You must use at least 2 different printed papers
Winners: Kswm30b and Disney Baby

Week 7: Disney Baby
The challenge is to create a layout using pictures from a Disney Parade.
1) Please use at least 4 pictures.
2) Please use one patterned piece of paper and one solid (can have texture) piece of paper - please "tear" one of these pieces.
3) Please include a title that is NOT the name of the parade.
4) Please do not put any of the elements squarely on the layout - in other words - everything except for the background papers needs to be cattywampus.
5) Please include a date somewhere on the layout.
Winners: Tinker326 and Hypermommy

Week 8: designerbrittney
Scraplift a LO from the Disney Digi-Scrappers Flickr group
Winners: Wenrob and Susan0326

Week 9: Yzerbear19
1. You can only use the colors specified below in a picture of Mickey Mouse. You can recolor items as needed, but only use the colors listed below. Metallic silver or gold items like staples are fine.
2. The layout CANNOT be about Mickey or Minnie.
3. Use only black and white photos.
4. Use at least one ribbon.
5. Have at least one Mickey head somewhere. Ex: brad, button, stitches, etc.
Winners: Pooh46 and Terri24601

Week 10: designerbrittney
1) You can only use the colors listed in the photo above, taken from Aladdin's costume: black, brown, plum (dark purple), dark red, white and gold. Any silver hardware, staples, brads, stuff like that is fine.
2) I want to see some BLING on your layout. Somewhere, somehow give it some sparkle, Prince Ali style!!
3) Since last week was black and white photos, this week let's have NO BLACK AND WHITE photos. All your photos must be in COLOR.
4) And just like the genie coming out of the lamp. I want you to have at least 1 SWIRL on your page. You can have more than one, but you must have at least 1. If you don't have any swirls in your stash, there are plenty of free ones online. Do some searching.
Winners: Bernie-Ann and Briar Rose

Week 11: Fran98765
A - A for animal of course, make your LO be about an actual animal at WDW/DL/any park.
N - Not one of the animals on showcase at AK (unless that's really all you have)
I - Include ribbons
M - Make one original element (anything paper, tag, whatever)
A - Are you mad at me yet?
L - Love ya! and since white rhinos inspired this challenge, use the color white!
Winners: Susan0326 and Marileeh

Week 12: labdogs42
1. Use at least one of my character name gellies in your layout
2. Pictures must be in color
3. Wrap at least one of the pictures with ribbon, rubber bands, whatever.
4. Use at least three papers
Winners: Tinker326 and Bernie-Ann

Week 13: Yzerbear19
1. Layout needs to be about something you or someone in your family is afraid of or strongly dislikes. It can be a ride, an attraction, a character.
2. Use ONLY 2 different papers and 1 must be a print. Recoloring would count as a different paper and against your limit of 2. I know I’m mean. Be creative with how you utilize your paper.
3. Journal at least one paragraph of 5 or more complete sentences. And I will count to make sure there are at least 5.
4. Alter the edges of your photo(s) - ink the edges, tear the edges, burn them, grunge it up and do it without using frames or borders.
5. No more than 13 embellishments of any kind
Winners: Stenogoddess and Carsmom53

Week 14: designerbrittney
1) You can only use the colors listed in the photo above, taken from Dory: white, black, yellow, hot pink, and blue. Any metallic hardware, staples, brads, stuff like that is fine. The colors don't have to be EXACT. As long as they are shades of Dory's colors, that works. And you don't have to use ALL the colors.
2) It does NOT have to be Dory, Nemo or sea-themed at ALL! We're only worried about your color palette on this one. Scrap any photos you'd like.
Winners: haynay and Susan0326

Week 15: DisneyCruiser2008
1) You photos will need to reflect night time or after dark Disney moments.
2) Please use an even number of photos.
3) All photos need to be askew.
4) There needs to be at least one circle element or paper or picture in your LO.
Winners: Angel-Exp624 and Emerson613

Week 16: Bernie-Ann
I’ve designed a lovely template for you to play with and I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Feel free to change as needed.
Winners: Yzerbear19 and Susan0326

Week 17: sleepingbean
another template challenge!
This one has a cloud theme background in bright blue and in black/grey
so, the rules:
use the cloud paper somehow (feel free to change it however you'd like)
use three boxes, but they don't have to be all for pics or text, do what you like with them!
Winners: Pooh46 and Susan0326

Week 18: Terri24601
For challenge #18, scrap about something you or someone in your family loves at Disney that isn't a ride, a show or seeing the characters.
1) Scrap about something that isn't a ride, a show or the characters.
2) Journal! Tell why this is something you or your family loves.
3) Use at least two photos.
4) Use some sort of a frame around one (and only one) of your photos.
Winners: bsquare and designerbrittney

Week 19: Yzerbear19
For this challenge your task is to scrap your favorite Disney Park (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disneyland, California Adventure, etc). And who doesn’t love park hopping. This is going to be a “Choose Your Own Adventure,” but with a Disney twist.
Park A:
1. Use at least 4 photos and you need to be in at least one photo. Your photos should show what you love about the park you picked.
2. Use at least 2 different papers.
Now you get to finish by hopping to either “Park B” OR “Park C.”
Park B Requirements:
3. Use Black and White (B/W) photos. They can be placed any way you like: straight, askew, lined up, clustered etc.
4. Add at least 1 swirl
5. Add some stitching
6. Mat your photos, no frames
7. Add some glitter and glitz.
8. Tell why this is your favorite park.
*** OR ***
Park C Requirements:
3. Line up your photos either horizontally or vertically. They can be color or B/W, just line them up.
4. Use at least 2 flowers
5. Frame your photos any way you like
6. Add at least 2 buttons
7. Make your title sparkle
8. Tell why this is your favorite park.
Winners: Pooh46 and Kswm30b

Week 20: Quiltymom
Your Theme: Anything from a Disney Park or Resort, of course! It can be of your favorite restaurant or type of food, how you love the parade (or parades), your least favorite ride and your experience on it, the best resort you have stayed in ... whatever. It's your story to tell!

For the Photo Collage:
There must be a minimum of 5 photos in your LO, but there is no maximum, but all must be the same theme
The photos can be clustered, lined up, scattered, in a grid...
The photos can be matted, framed, or left plain.

For the rest of the LO, you must:
use a paper as your background (no photos, please)
have a title and place it in a box or frame
include one Mickey Head embellishment that you make out of something else - be creative! (I made mine out of buttons.)
journal about the story
use one stamp
Winners: Love Goofy and Susan0326

Week 21: Pooh46
For our challenge this week, I've made an alpha for you to use in your layout.
The REQUIREMENTS for this challenge are as follows:
1. Your layout must be Disney related.
2. You must use at least 3 letters from the "MAGICAL DOTS" Alpha. You can use all the same color or mix and match.
3. You can use any number of pictures in your layout, but they must be in color.
4. Use at least one solid paper and one patterned paper.
5. Use at least one ribbon or wrap.
6. Use at least two circular elements.
7. Journaling optional.
8. Have fun and thanks for playing!...and be kind since this is my first time to host a challenge!!
Winners: QuiltyMom and MakingScrapbooks

Week 22: Bernie-Ann
A template challenge. No other requirements were given.
Winners:

Week 23: Susan0326
There are only two rules this week for the challenge:
1) It must be Disney-related in some way for this challenge. and
2) You must use at least the main template (left side) in some fashion. The flowers and leaves are only there for decor so please feel free to use whatever embellishments you want. Try to at least use the two main things: the big photo and squares. You can use the squares for photos or for paper. You can replace a square or two with an embellishment. I know you all will come up with some amazing layouts and I can't wait to see them!
Winners: Pooh46 and 18MAGIC

Week 24: Caitsmama
DISNEY DETAILS
I want you to show me DISNEY DETAILS. What do i mean by Disney Details?? Glad you asked - i mean the little, often overlooked things that you see.. Us being scrappers i am sure are "trained" to not over look these -
Maybe it's the way Disney goes overboard trimming out the parks for any holiday, maybe it's the way the flowers are lined up, mabye it's the arcitecture on one of the building's on Main St., maybe it's a slight hidden Mickey somewhere...
Disney is famous for going the "extra" mile.. and i for one, love to just walk the parks (esp. MK ) and just take in the details of everything -- it doesn't matter where you look - even the bathrooms at Disney are well themed!
Winners: RRBB and Janis

Week 25: designerbrittney
Here is your challenge:
- Use at least 1 of the "Delicate Mickey Sprinkles" in some way on your page (recoloring is totally fine!).
- Date your page in a creative fashion.
- Use more than 1 photo.
- Your photos can be of anything you like, as long as they are in some way Disney-related (Cruises, parks, costumes, Disney on Ice, etc. etc.).
Winners: Angel- Exp624

Week 26: labdogs42
Since I just got back from a trip to the World during which I attended MNSSHP, I have holidays and Disney on the brain! I want to see your layouts of ANY holiday (Christmas, Halloween, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Columbus day -- whatever!) at Disney or with a Disney theme. So, even if you haven't been to WDW or DL on a holiday, maybe you have Disney Christmas decorations or Halloween costumes, you get the idea! So, that's the theme. Here are the requirements:
-Use an odd number of pictures
-Frame at least one photo
-Include journaling (try to be creative!)
-Use at least three different papers
-pictures must somehow evoke the theme Holidays with Mickey!
Winners: Susan0326 and SUZI

Week 27: Yzerbear19
Your challenge this week is to scrap a special Disney memory. Requirements:
1. Your layout should be Disney related
2. Add a bit of sparkle
3. Frame your photo any way you like
4. Use a mix of pattern and solid papers - you can decide on the number
5. Have fun!
Winners: RRBB and Janette

Week 28: ngneer98
This week's challenge is all about Disney-wear! I want to feel your true Disney love by seeing layouts about Disney clothes, hats, and costumes. I KNOW I'm not the only one that dresses the family in matching t-shirts when we conquer the World, so let's see them! And with Halloween being just a few days away, I know a lot of our kids will be sporting Disney-themed costumes. Let's have fun scrappin' Disney fashion! RULES:
1. Layout must be Disney-themed and be about Disney clothing, shoes, hats, jewelry, costumes, etc...(no characters please unless you're dressed up WITH the character, kwim?)
2. You must use 2 or more photos, and they should all be in COLOR (no selective coloring either, I want it all in color!)
3. Use at least 3 papers, one of which must be patterned
4. Use at least 3 ribbons (paper cut in strips counts)
5. Use some stitches
6. Add some sparkle somehow
7. Use 1 and only 1 frame
8. Do some clustering
9. Use an alpha AND a font for your title
10. I want to see journaling! A sentence, a paragraph, whatever.....tell the story!
11. That's enough rules, don't ya think?
Winners: DisneyCruiser2008 and Pooh46

Week 29: Kswm30b
With Halloween, my fav holiday, taking place this week, this challenge is going to be related to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This is a color challenge, based on the Boo To You Parade (which is a MUST see!!) You can only use the colors found in the main sign for the parade.
1. You may only use the following colors in your layout: black, white, purple, green, blue, and orange. You don't have to have the exact shade as in the color palette, but getting close would be nice.
2. Have some kind of glitz/spakle/bling/etc. One of my fav things of digi scrapping is all the fun of glitter, but none of the mess!
3. No staples. Just because.
4. Date your layout.
5. Must be Disney related in some way. From the parks, movies, Disney costumes/dress up, Disney On Ice, etc.
Winners: wenrob and Carolinagirl

Week 30: PixyDusted
Your challenge this week is to scrap a Disney lyric (or lyrics). It can be anything!
The only other part of the challenge is to have your layout reflect the quote in some way, whether it be through your journaling or photos!
Winners: kswm30b and susan0326

Week 31: terri24601
A template challenge.
Winners: QuiltyMom and sconnell

Week 32: designerbrittney
So - since today is 11/19/08, your LO must include the following things:
1 or more red elements or papers. So something red on your page.
1 of your photos (and ONLY 1) must be tilted. The rest (if you have more than 1 photo) must be straight!
1 or more ribbons.
9 repeated elements of some sort.
0 flowers allowed!
8 words of journaling or more. NO LESS!
Winners: BriarRose29 and ngneer98

Week 33: BriarRose59
This week since its a holiday week, I am making this an easy challenge. Our theme will be FOOD! I want layouts that contain pictures of food and/or drink. I don't want just pictures of characters at character meals, I want to see food and/or drink. Tell me about the meal: did you like it? was it too expensive for what you received? would you ever go back? things like that. It can be a meal consumed at any Disney park or cruise, it can be a Disney cake, it can even be a meal at home that you used a recipe from a Disney restaurant that you got on the Disney recipe thread on DISboards. If you use a recipe, please incorporate it into your layout.
Winners: Kswm30b and Susan0326

Week 34: Yzerbear19
Scrap a mini kit.
The Requirements:
1. Download Britt's mini-kit
2. Use ***ALL*** the elements in some way in your layout. Be creative. You may use other items, but you must include all the items from the mini-kit in some way.
3. Your layout must be Disney related and a new layout created for this challenge.
Winners: kellig and carolinagirl

Week 35: Quiltymom
Hello Digi Scrappers! Here is your challenge for week #35. I don't care what your subject matter is (other than being somehow Disney related). But here is what you need to include in your LO:
1. 4 to 5 photos, one being larger and set apart; the others lined up. They can be straight or tilted, your choice.
2. the large photo must be framed
3. the smaller photos must be matted
4. have an element cluster somewhere
5. at least one ribbon or trim
6. a title (either alpha or font)
7. at least 3 papers (including your background paper)
8. add some bling
9. and a bit of journaling, however little or much you wish
10. And for good measure, a Hidden Mickey!
Winners: Fran98765

Week 36/37: Yzerbear19
For this week the challenge is going to be to make-over a previous Disney layout. I think most of us have at least one layout that we did that maybe we liked when we did it, but it could use an update.
1. Find an old layout that you want to make-over.
2. You must use the same photos, but everything else should be different.
3. You need to post both the "Before" and "After" layouts so we can see the transformation.
4. It must be Disney related.
Winners: Pooh46 and Photobee

Week 38: DisneyCruiser2008
For this challenge, we are going to scraplift! Yep -- scraplift! Scraplifting is the ultimate form of flattery in the digi-scrapping world, and I have been doing it a lot lately. There are SO MANY great LOs out there that provide wonderful inspiration -- especially when I am stuck in a scrapping rut.
Winners: Ceeliebell and Caitsmama

Week 39: designerbrittney
A color challenge based on Jiminy Crickett
Winners: RRBB and Lvdisney

Week 40: Caitsmama
Selective color challenge. There are no other rules, i just want to see some disney pages, using the color-pop technique! I think if you learn something new, then my work here is done.
Winners:

Week 41: PixyDusted
Scrapbook and journal a "small world" moment in your life. Challenge yourself to think of a moment you've used this phrase...but if you can't think of anything simply take a moment to scrapbook about the attraction.
MUST INCLUDE "Small World" somewhere on the page!!
Winners: mommyofthreeboys and RRBB

Week 42: designerbrittney
1) As always, your layout must be somehow Disney related
2) At LEAST 4 photos. More is ok, less is not.
3) Use at LEAST 2 patterned papers. More is ok, less is not (as many solid papers as you want).
4) You may only tilt only ONE of your photos. But you don't have to tilt any if you don't want to.
5) Use some stitching
6) Use some brackets or a bracket-shaped item
7) You need at least 1 Mickey on your page
8) Add a Disney quote or movie lyric (Can be a Walt quote, park quote, movie quote, whatever).
9) Journal in a font you've never used before
10) Don't forget to date your page.
Winners: Janis and Bootoo

Week 43: Fran98765
this week's challenge will be fairly easy (I hope)! I want you to show me your Pooh. Winnie the Pooh. Anything relating to Pooh will do... the ride, the meet and greets, the Pooh shirt you own, the stuffie that your kid never puts down... ANYTHING!
Winners: Susan0326 and Pooh46

Week 44: RRBB
1. Your layout must be about something/anything Disney.
2. Use the colors on this box of chocolates - reds & pinks of the box, as well as white, milk & dark chocolate - as your color palette.
3. The title of your page must incorporate the words of a Disney song.
4. Add some journaling and a date.
Winners:Susan0326, Photobee, and BooToo

Week 45: Yzerbear19
A color challenge based on Mulan.
1. Layout must be Disney related
2. Use only the colors listed: Black, White, Red, Pink, Teal, Blue, Purple and Brown. The colors don’t have to be exact, but can be shades of the colors listed above. And you don’t have to use all of the colors.
3. Use at least one metallic GOLD element.
4. Use at least two different kinds of attachments (example: stitches, staples, clips, etc).
Winners:

Week 46: Krisi616
This will be a themed challenge, the theme will be rides. So create a layout with at least one ride picture from a Disney Park
Winners:

Week 47: designerbrittney
I feel like I can finally see hints of spring popping up around me, and I am lovin' it! So - for this week's challenge . . . I am going to use the word SPRING to give you some rules (besides the obvious - its needs to be somehow Disney related).

S - Seven Letters. Your title needs to be at LEAST 7 letters long and made with an alpha (you can have as many words as you like).
P - Paper. You can only use ONE paper.
R - Red. Use at least 1 red embellishment.
I - Interesting journaling. Think of a new or creative way to journal on your page. (At least 1 sentence!!)
N - No staples or stitching allowed! Haha - takes me out of my comfort zone!! That's for sure!
G - Gotta have more than 1 photo (I know this one was a stretch! hahaha)
Winners: DisneyBaby and Quiltymom

Week 48: Quiltymom
Here are the rules:
  1. Tell a story. It can be of a particular ride, experience, silly moment, favorite foods you ate, or about an entire trip. You can even use it as the end page summary or the first page of a trip album. It's yours to decide.
  2. Use 6 photos. No more, no less. If you want to add an extraction, say of a sign or something, that would be okay, but it doesn't count as a photo.
  3. The photos must stay in a line.
  4. Have a title that can be either an alpha or text.
  5. Journal and tell the story.
Winners: mumloveseeyore and strega7

Week 49: designerbrittney
This week I want to clearly see EMOTION!! Look through that stash of Disney photos and make sure your page is full of emotion. Any emotion will do. Happy, mad, surprised, scared, annoyed - thats up to you.

There are lots of ways to use scrapbooking to enhance emotion. Different colors and lines evoke different emotions. Keep all those things in mind.

The only rules:
- You need to scrap Disney-related photos
- Your page must clearly show an emotion
- You need to have your page posted in this thread (including credits or a link to credits)
Winners: mommyofthreeboys and Wenrob

Week 50: Yzerbear19
The inspiration is going to be SLEEPING BEAUTY since it is celebrating its 50th Anniversary. We are going to use the story as our inspiration.

Rules:
1. Must be Disney related
2. “Make it blue!” Flora and Merryweather have an ongoing debate which color Aurora’s dress should be, so use an element and RECOLOR IT either BLUE or PINK.
3. Every fairy tale has a villain so incorporate something BLACK to represent Maleficent
4. “I know you . . .” Briar Rose sings to her animal friends in the forest so include at least ONE ELEMENT FROM NATURE (leaf, flower, animal, etc).
5. Briar Rose is raised by the three good fairies, so REPEAT ONE ELEMENT THREE TIMES.
6. To represent the magic wands sprinkle your page with some GLITTER or SPARKLES.
7. The curse that Maleficent placed on Aurora was that she would prick her finger on a spindle on a spinning wheel, so include at least ONE CIRCLE.
8. The three good fairies gave Phillip the “Sword of Truth” to use to slay Maleficent so use something SILVER or GOLD.
Winners: Fran98765 and Krisi616

Week 51: Janis
Color Challenge based on Donald Duck

Rules:
1. Layout must be Disney related
2. Use only the colors listed: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow and Blue. The colors don’t have to be exact, but can be shades of the colors listed above. And you don’t have to use all of the colors.
3. Use an alpha AND a font for your title
4. Use at least one patterned piece of paper and one solid paper.
5. Add some string.
Winners: susan0326 and Quiltymom

Week 52: Krisi616
So this is the 52nd challenge - meaning the challenges have been going on for a year! What a thing to "celebrate", and with Disney's theme this year Celebrate Today... let's do just that. I want to see a layout showing a time you celebrated with something Disney. This may be be first trip, anniversary, wedding, birthday, etc..

So here are the rules:
2. Must be a layout about a time you celebrated something Disney
3. Use a template
4. Use an alpha and a font for your title
5. Add some bling in there
Winners: BobQuincy

Week 53: Fran98765
Since we are on challenge 53, and 5x3=15, I want to see exactly 15 different elements on your page. If you use the same flower 5 times, it counts as 1. Fonts are not included in the count but alphas are. If you use several letters from the same alpha, it will count as 1, if you use more then one alpha, each alpha gets a count. If you use premade word art, it will count as one but if you create your own, it will be counted under alphas/fonts as designed.
Winners:

Week 54: Photobee
This week's challenge is a themed layout. I want to see where you stayed while on your Disney vacation. This can be photos of your hotel room (we always took photos of hotels we stayed in growing up, and I continue to do so), the lobby, pool area, outside of the hotel. Or your cabin, different areas of the ship, or the outside of the ship if you were on a cruise. If you don't have any photos of the place you called home for the week- scrap about how you got there. This can be plane, car, bus, train, bicycle, walked etc! **The place you stayed at does NOT have to be on Disney property, as long as you stayed there for your Disney trip, it will work!**
Winners: boBQuincy, BooToo, and dznyscrapper

Week 55: Photobee
For this challenge, I want to see your Souven"ears"! Somewhere in your journaling or title I want you to use the word Souven"ear". Be creative and have fun!
Winners: BooToo, susan0326 and janette

Week 56: CAVEA001
5 - Use 5 DIFFERENT photos
6 - Use 6 DIFFERENT flowers.
Winners: Pooh46 and Janis

Week 57: ngneer98
1. You must use an odd number of photos
2. You can-NOT mat, outline or frame your pictures in any way (insert my evil laugh here: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!)
3. Use at least 3 papers, 1 of which must have a pattern on it
4. Use a 'clear' element somewhere on your page
5. There must be at least 1 Mickey head somewhere on the layout
6. Use at least 5 other elements (the clear element and the Mickey head do NOT count!)
7. Use 2 different alphas for your title
8. Don't forget Journaling!! Journal about WHY this is your tradition.....when it started, why it's important to you, etc, etc, etc.....
Winners: susan0326 and Krisi616

Week 58: Krisi616
2. Use an odd number of photos and your photo(s) should be the TOP layer -meaning nothing should be on top of your picture - all the layers are under it (or next to it)
3. Use a word art
4. Recolor something on your page - to make it work in your layout better. - Don't forget to let us know what you recolored.
5. Let's see a some circles.
6. Ribbons/Stitching/Elements should go different directions
7. Hide a mickey (it doesn't have to be super hidden, but don't make it super noticeable either). - Don't tell us where - we want to find it.
Winner: Quiltymom

Week 59: Yzerbear19
  2. To symbolize the glass slipper use at least ONE CLEAR element
  3. Cinderella sings, “A dream is a wish your heart makes . . .” Use one of the words: DREAM, WISH, or HEART in your title.
  4. To represent Cinderella’s transformation to go to the ball, cut a piece of paper into a shape OTHER than a square/rectangle or circle/oval. Be creative!
  5. To symbolize the torn dress, use something WORN, TORN, or DISTRESSED
  6. Cinderella is blessed with a fairy godmother, include at least ONE PHOTO OF A SPECIAL PERSON in your life.
  7. To represent the moment when the clock strikes midnight, incorporate the NUMBER 12 into your layout somehow. It can be 12 elements, stitches, staples, words, etc. It can even be the number 12. Be creative.
  8. To symbolize the wand used to help get Cinderella ready for the ball, include some GLITTER or FAIRY DUST.
Winners: BooToo and CarolC

#60 - Sahlink (6/3 to 6/9)
#61 - kswm30b (6/10 to 6/16)
#62 - Fran98765 (6/17 to 6/23)
#63 - dznyscrapper (6/24 to 6/30)
#64 - Angel- Exp624 (7/1 to 7/7)
#65 - Krisi 616 (7/8 to 7/14)
#66 - JuneBug FL (7/15 to 7/21)
#67 - designerbrittney (7/22 to 7/28)
#68 - Quiltymom (7/29 to 8/4)
#69 - Pooh46 (8/5 to 8/11)
#70 - Yzerbear19 (8/12 to 8/18)

************************************************** *************************************************

Past Anything Goes Challenges:

Week 1: DisneyCruiser2008
Recipe Challenge:
4 different papers (they can be solid or printed, and they can be used however you'd like on the page)
4 photos
1 reference to summer (can be anywhere in your LO... title, journaling, whatever)
5 flowers (can include more if you wish, but please include at least 5)
3 ribbons or ric-rac (any combination of the two as long as there are 3 total)
1 tag
6 lines of journaling (can be one word per line or 20+ words per line ... whatever you wish!)
Winner: ngneer98

I'll do week 21. That's the week of my 40th wedding anniversary! :love:

Pam

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would like this to be a sticky and have posts to the previous challenges in the first post as well. That was you could all find everything a bit easier.

Let me know if this is something you would like and I will get it all set for you.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would like this to be a sticky and have posts to the previous challenges in the first post as well. That was you could all find everything a bit easier.

Let me know if this is something you would like and I will get it all set for you.

Buffy,

That would be awesome!!!! Thank you!!!! :) I was wondering about the sticky, but wasn't sure who to ask. Thank you! :)

Thanks Terri! I added it to the first post as well as the names of all the winners for each challenge to make it easier for those hosting to review the names of the previous winners.

Ooh, love that you posted the info from all the past challenges! I'd love to host a challenge, but I think we're up to the point when I'll be at Disney, so I'll sign up later. ;) If you want to include the links to all the past challenges in your first post, let me know!

Thank you thank you thank you to Melissa for organizing this!! Can you believe we did it so long without any sort of system?! We are silly!!!

Put me down for week 25!!!

Ooh, love that you posted the info from all the past challenges! I'd love to host a challenge, but I think we're up to the point when I'll be at Disney, so I'll sign up later. ;) If you want to include the links to all the past challenges in your first post, let me know!
If you could PM the links that would awesome! :)

I have a suggestion as someone lucky enough to win several of the challenges due to being the random draw.... do you think we should have ineligbility for the random prize the week following a win? In other words, since I won the random prize last week, I wouldn't be eligible for it again until next week. I can still participate but not put in the hat for the draw.

Anybody agree? I just feel bad that my name has been drawn so many times. What about for the picked winner? Maybe you can still be eligible for that just not the random prize. Whatcha think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter