DIS Digi Challenge Hosts - Sign up here

Thanks Britt! I have asked Maria at Scrapmuss Designs, and I think we've got something worked out. :)

Yep - its the host's job to come up with a prize, if you want to have one. I'm ALWAYS willing to either donate, or at least help find you one from my designer friends!!

Wow, thanks to everyone for stepping up and hosting these challenges! They look like such fun!

Just wanted to check in... even though I'm not listed in the first post, I'm still planning to host challenge #71 that starts on Wednesday. Thanks!

Just wanted to check in... even though I'm not listed in the first post, I'm still planning to host challenge #71 that starts on Wednesday. Thanks!

Yep. I just haven't had a chance to update the first post. I was actually going to send you a reminder tomorrow.

Nevermind... I see #72 is posted now.

I'd be happy to host again... whenever needed.

***WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HOST! ***

While we all enjoy the challenges, we couldn't do them without volunteers to host them. There are lots of opporunties to host upcoming challenges. It isn't difficult to host. Anyone is welcome to host. So if you've never hosted before, now is a great chance to step in and join the fun. Let's keep the challenges going.

If you are interested in volunteering, check the first page of the thread and see what challenges are available. Then just post here which one you're interested in. I will update the first page as the spots fill up. If you have any questions, just ask.

Thank you!

I'm scared :blush:, but I'll try it.

I can do the next open slot #78 - (10/7 to 10/13)

Any designers out there willing to help me with a PP? Please PM me. :flower3:

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter