DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9 a.m. seminar start time means adjusting Friday morning flight to Thursday and finding a room for Thursday night - staying at POP Fri/Sat/Sun, so that would be logical except they are booked!

I just got a room for DAP at the Pop through expedia

Also, I didn't get my email yet? Where is it? What if I forgot to check the box? What if its in my spam? what if it is sent at 2:30 am on Sunday morning? What it the meaning of life? What is the square root of Pi?

Also, I didn't get my email yet? Where is it? What if I forgot to check the box? What if its in my spam? what if it is sent at 2:30 am on Sunday morning? What it the meaning of life? What is the square root of Pi?

Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...

Twilight reference!! Don did it!! We didn't!!!!

Dang, I thought it was a good idea. That way we could just mosey on down from our room about quarter till :laughing:

Well, I just posted the "just kidding" part so I wouldn't get the wrath of the rules followers on us - but we will secretly find a way still mosey at a quarter till. :cutie:

wow DAP must be getting close with the threads flying...

and since I haven't mentioned it - I WISH I could be there - you guys are gonna have sooooo much fun!

Don made a Twilight reference and didn't even know it!!!! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

EEEKKKK!!! I will go punish myself! Which one was a twilight reference? Do they discuss the square root of Pi in twilight?

You can save a spot for me and Annette then :rotfl2:

(just kidding - I wouldn't want to break the rules and save seats.)
I'll be saving a seat for Paul and Probably Don...:rolleyes1
:scared1::scared1:

I really might jog over, I wonder how if I would be too stinky....off to check the distance....

Otherwise, I'll ride in the back seat with alicia and Paul can drive! :love:

I'll be in line at the Dolphin. Paul's picking you up solo. :cool2:

EEEKKKK!!! I will go punish myself! Which one was a twilight reference? Do they discuss the square root of Pi in twilight?

Isabella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
Isabella Swan: I don't need to know what the square root of pi is.
Edward Cullen: You knew that?

I am so happy you guys think the $59/person is reasonable. I really struggled with that number.

If every one attends that signed up, and Swan/Dolphin charges what I think they will for the convention space we will break even.

If we lose some folks (let's say 20%) it will wind up costing us a couple thousand dollars but I can live with that.

Great price point!

Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...

Twilight reference!! Don did it!! We didn't!!!!

:laughing:

Isabella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245...
Isabella Swan: I don't need to know what the square root of pi is.
Edward Cullen: You knew that?

:swoon::lovestruc

Nooooo...you and Paul need to come with Jen and I for breakfast and Grand Floridian scoping!

You know how am I. Given the choice between being first or food, I'll always choose being first. :crazy:

John, what is the ball-park head count for the DAP event? Just curious.

I just finished processing the last few registrations that came in this morning and we are at 690!!!

I think that once it all shakes out with people who we have asked to attend as our guests who have not answered us yet, and family members who are 'on the fence' about attending I think we will have 750 people total.

I originally estimated we would have 800 so I am happy with this number.

We have about 300 who said they were interested in either the podcast recording and the seminar (or both).

42. ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter