DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished processing the last few registrations that came in this morning and we are at 690!!!

I think that once it all shakes out with people who we have asked to attend as our guests who have not answered us yet, and family members who are 'on the fence' about attending I think we will have 750 people total.

I originally estimated we would have 800 so I am happy with this number.

We have about 300 who said they were interested in either the podcast recording and the seminar (or both).

Maybe I should get there at 6am...:scratchin

I've got to go take Brody Baby to the Vet - just his annual visit. Y'all don't go crazy on me while I am gone. :rolleyes1

Well not only have I drunk the Kool-Aid, but I've bitten the bullet and I was one of the last few stragglers that John completed registration for. Registered at about 11:45! So looking forward to this!!! I'm bringing Dh and all 4 kids. Its an early birthday present to me. ;) What a minute it would be a present if I left them :rotfl2: I'm a big time lurker, but I'll try to change that!

Barb

Well not only have I drunk the Kool-Aid, but I've bitten the bullet and I was one of the last few stragglers that John completed registration for. Registered at about 11:45! So looking forward to this!!! I'm bringing Dh and all 4 kids. Its an early birthday present to me. ;) What a minute it would be a present if I left them :rotfl2: I'm a big time lurker, but I'll try to change that!

Barb

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Welcome Barb!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sorry to be missing in action for the past few days. Horrible cold and am on med's that aren't doing the trick. But they're leaving me that I can't concentrate for long.

Been swamped at work too. The first part of the week has flown by.

Thanks for the update John. I'm so excited about the Friday and Saturday events. :dance3:

Barb

:welcome:

Barb

:welcome:

A new thread! Anne is going to be so happy when she logs back on today :rotfl:

$59? Really? Gosh, I was expecting at least double that. That's awesome! Thanks John! :cool1:

I'm here :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:

New Thread!! I'm late and didn't make the first page but who cares!

$59 is wonderful - I was thinking that it would be much more.

Seven pages in an hour and a half! This is nuts.

I am very happy with the information about the Friday presentation. I will mean me leaving Miami aat an incredibly early time, but it will be worth it. Thank you John for all the great work.

I just finished processing the last few registrations that came in this morning and we are at 690!!!

I think that once it all shakes out with people who we have asked to attend as our guests who have not answered us yet, and family members who are 'on the fence' about attending I think we will have 750 people total.

I originally estimated we would have 800 so I am happy with this number.

We have about 300 who said they were interested in either the podcast recording and the seminar (or both).

So now I am sweating it out on the email part - I leave Friday morning. Sure hoping I get the email today or tomorrow.

I'm here :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:

New Thread!! I'm late and didn't make the first page but who cares!

$59 is wonderful - I was thinking that it would be much more.

I was thinking $75 to $100 but am relieved that it's $59.

Sorry to be missing in action for the past few days. Horrible cold and am on med's that aren't doing the trick. But they're leaving me that I can't concentrate for long.

Been swamped at work too. The first part of the week has flown by.

Thanks for the update John. I'm so excited about the Friday and Saturday events. :dance3:

Good to see you Lorie, I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter