Dis Exclusive December Backstage Magic 12/14 - 12/19/2014!!!

Sally and I have registered for this year's DISApalooza. We'll be at the Dolphin. Anyone interested in a get acquainted meet up either Saturday or Sunday?

...dave

Sally and I have registered for this year's DISApalooza. We'll be at the Dolphin. Anyone interested in a get acquainted meet up either Saturday or Sunday?

...dave

Sounds good to me! Just not sure of what else might be planned for DAP so scheduling something now might be difficult.

At a minimum we should try to find each other during the TSMM party.

Sounds good to me! Just not sure of what else might be planned for DAP so scheduling something now might be difficult.

At a minimum we should try to find each other during the TSMM party.

Jeff, I agree it's still too early to try to schedule anything. If a Podcast taping will take place then perhaps we could set something up for before or after.

Val & I are at DLR right now. We arrived yesterday and are staying at the Marriott. We walked to DL yesterday, but took ART back to the hotel. Enjoyed some of the attractions with minimal (Jungle Cruise, POC, IASW) wait times and bypassed those with longer lines (Indy & HM). Heading back over in a bit. Probably DCA today.

Just saw Matt, one of our guides from the 2012 BSM adventure

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Val & I are at DLR right now. We arrived yesterday and are staying at the Marriott. We walked to DL yesterday, but took ART back to the hotel. Enjoyed some of the attractions with minimal (Jungle Cruise, POC, IASW) wait times and bypassed those with longer lines (Indy & HM). Heading back over in a bit. Probably DCA today.

Jeff, what a coincidence. We are here too! We arrived last night with our grandson. We are at VGC, staying until 10/3. I will keep a look out for you and Val.

Jeff, what a coincidence. We are here too! We arrived last night with our grandson. We are at VGC, staying until 10/3. I will keep a look out for you and Val.

How about that! We are only here until Monday. Heading for both parks this morning. Then back to the hotel in the mid-afternoon for rest and clean up before heading over to DLH for dinner with some friends at Steakhouse 55 late tonight.

We plan to hit California Adventure this morning. MK tonight for Cafe Orleans and Fantasmic Dessert.

I'm wearing my red Club 33 shirt to be easier to spot

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If the calendar on my MacBook Pro is correct then on this date next year we will begin our adventure together.

Let the countdown begin.

365 Days!

One year away!!

I've been thinking of this trip a lot lately as it really hits home how organized I will have to be next year to make sure all my Christmas shopping and preparations are done well in advance of the trip. I'm setting myself a goal to be done by Thanksgiving. Ha! We'll see how that goes!

I'm following the thread about this year's Adventure. Next year its us!!!

We can finally say we are going on BSM this year!!!!

Just wondering who is also going on PCC 5.0 and what your travel plans are for BSM. Val & I are on both, but since we will be living in Orlando by then its not going to be bad for us. We will just come off the cruise, go home and do a laundry, repack etc. We're probably heading for the left coast a couple of days early, depending on the cost of flights.

We will no doubt be heading right back home the day after our ABD ends because of how close to Christmas it will be. We're having our Daughter and our Grand Son (who will be 12 by then) come to FL for Christmas so we will need to be back quickly.

So, the current thinking is to fly out to DL/DCA on perhaps Thursday so we can spend some time enjoying the parks on our own, then transfer over to the Lowes in Hollywood on Saturday or Sunday for the start of the Adventure.

Jeff, you're right it's going to be a busy December 2014.

We'll be aboard for Podcast Cruise 5.0. A week later we'll depart for California. Our plan calls for 2 nights at Lowe's before our Adventure begins. We're hoping to do 2 DVC nights at Disneyland after BSM. That would put us back home around December 21.

Our kids and grandsons will be joining us for the holidays at SSR. We have not decided yet whether we'll be on property at Christmas or New Years Eve. Either way we'll be doing something Disney for more that 20 days in December of this year.

Unfortunately we won't be on the Podcast cruise this time. We are going down to Southern California a week early with Melissa's husband and boys (12, 4, and almost 3) to do a couple days at Legoland and then 5 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at the Grand Californian. I just made our reservations yesterday so it seems real now. : ) The boys will head back home on Saturday and Melissa and I will move to a regular room for one night before our Adventure begins.
Right now I'm getting ready to head to Florida for 16 nights. Retirement is so much fun! 5 nights AKV Jambo House, 2 nights Saint Augustine, 2 nights Vero Beach, and then 7 nights OKW. Looking forward to seeing everyone in eleven months!
Carol

Welcome aboard Tracey and Chris. We're really pleased to be able to get together with both of your again!

We are very excited to travelling with old friends and meeting some new ones!!

Of course I will be on Podcast cruise 5.0 as well, doesn't look like Chris will be as he has one of those jobs that counts vacation days :-)!

December will be busy indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter