**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Oh good news about the car park :)

Hmmmm think I may get my heels too and they are 4 or 5 inches :thumbsup2

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm food and drink, this should be a good weekend :cool1:

Hi girls

Just wanted to wish you all a fantastic weekend:thumbsup2 and hope to join you all on the next one:cheer2::laundy:

Makesure you all have several :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for me and cant wait to hear all about it:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 and see the photo evidence:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi girls

Just wanted to wish you all a fantastic weekend:thumbsup2 and hope to join you all on the next one:cheer2::laundy:

Makesure you all have several :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for me and cant wait to hear all about it:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 and see the photo evidence:rotfl2::rotfl2:

see you at the next one Paula ;)

Hi girls

:hug: Thanks Paula, I hope we see you at the next one ::yes::

Ok i've been to Boots (again) and stocked up on plasters (they were 3 for 2) so any shoe issues we are covered!

No, we don't do anniversaries or Valentine's Day in this house. I should probably post a photo of the card he sent me. :rotfl:

Well, having read all about the pampering treatments the rest of you have treated yourselves to, I was feeling a little left out, so I've painted my own nails and I'm going to get Matt to sluice me down with the garden hose later. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a plan Deb.

Maybe one girly weekend should be a spa weekend, no what was I thinking that would just get in the way of the drinking.

Don't feel left out Deb, I've painted my own nails too. No garden hose for me mind - Daniel offered to get his watering can out though :rotfl:

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend DIS girlies :dancer:

I hope your feet don't hurt Claire :hug: I hope Karen, Joh and Claire feel well. I hope your Mum is okay in the morning Mandy :hug:

You all sound groomed, buffed and ready for anything.
May your nights out be eventful, your meals yummy and your waiters even yummier ;)

Have a great weekend Girlies​

Have a great weekend all of you. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I might even join you all next year - although Im not sure I can keep up with you all

Just wanted to say have a fab weekend Girlies.
I cant wait to hear all about it !!!

Sounds like a plan Deb.

Maybe one girly weekend should be a spa weekend, no what was I thinking that would just get in the way of the drinking.
I think we would manage enough drinking, hun!!!!

Don't feel left out Deb, I've painted my own nails too. No garden hose for me mind - Daniel offered to get his watering can out though :rotfl:
I've got Richard giving me a pedi and I haven't even dyed my hair yet... Oh well... :rolleyes:

I hope your feet don't hurt Claire :hug: I hope Karen, Joh and Claire feel well. I hope your Mum is okay in the morning Mandy :hug:

May your nights out be eventful, your meals yummy and your waiters even yummier ;)

Thanks Jo - wish you were coming tho'... xxx

Me too guys :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a fab weekend. :cheer2::cheer2:

I guess it wasnt supposed to me be for me.... can now put what I would have spent towards our UC flights - oopps mentioned them again :rotfl:

Have a great weekend all of you. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I might even join you all next year - although Im not sure I can keep up with you all

Me too guys :thumbsup2 Hope you all have a fab weekend. :cheer2::cheer2:

I guess it wasnt supposed to me be for me.... can now put what I would have spent towards our UC flights - oopps mentioned them again :rotfl:

:hug: Thanks girls, we promise to have a great time and we'll take lots of photos too. I hope you'll all be able to make next years Girly Weekend ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter