**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Girls ~ just to let you know that a rough plan of action/ times of arrivals and directions from the railway station are on the first post of this thread

Elaine, Lesley & Beth, tomorrow when we head off shopping, we will be heading towards the Mall (Marlands) shopping centre for the Disney Store first via the multi-storey car park and through Asda, hopefully we won't get too far before you arrive

:wizard: Have a safe journey girls, see you later/tomorrow ::yes::

Have a blast girlies, i'm looking forward to seeing the pics!

Morning ladies,
had a bit of a funny afternoon/evening yesterday! event 1 was a very bad dizzy spell which lasted for hours (Colin had to pick me up off the floor about 5pm yesterday), event 2 was I managed to sprain my right ankle, scared my children half to death between the 2 events:scared1:
The ankle is slightly improved this morning but still not right, not sure what's going to happen with the dizziness. So I txt Claire M last night and this morning (she was kind enough to offer to drive me) to say that for now I'm going to leave it. If I have a good morning/early afternoon I'm going to jump in my car and head down there myself later on, main thing is I can also get home earlier than sunday if i need to as well. So will play it by ear and fingers crossed will see you all later:grouphug:

Morning ladies,
had a bit of a funny afternoon/evening yesterday! event 1 was a very bad dizzy spell which lasted for hours (Colin had to pick me up off the floor about 5pm yesterday), event 2 was I managed to sprain my right ankle, scared my children half to death between the 2 events:scared1:
The ankle is slightly improved this morning but still not right, not sure what's going to happen with the dizziness. So I txt Claire M last night and this morning (she was kind enough to offer to drive me) to say that for now I'm going to leave it. If I have a good morning/early afternoon I'm going to jump in my car and head down there myself later on, main thing is I can also get home earlier than sunday if i need to as well. So will play it by ear and fingers crossed will see you all later:grouphug:

:wizard: Fingers crossed that we see you this afternoon hun x

Okay ... I am loading the car now and will set of in a few mins not forgetting the important stuff ( the cool bag :goodvibes) see ya later peeps.:banana::banana::banana:

I had a minor trauma this morning when I woke up and wondered why the hell I'd painted my fingernails a minging shade of turquoise. Decided to take it all off and start again but then I ran out of nail varnish remover half way through so had to do a mad dash to Sainsbury's at 7am. The good news is my nails are no longer green - the bad news is I doubt I'll have time to repaint them now :sad2:

DH is now wondering 'just why are you going to all this effort for a weekend with a load of girls' :rotfl2:

Anyway, hope everyone has a safe journey, hope all goes well with your Mum this morning Mandy, sorry you can't join us Sue and hope your Mum is well soon and hope Claire is feeling better and still able to come along :)

See you all later girls :cool1:

Morning ladies,

I hope that you fell better this morning and can make it.

Well, I am on the first train heading to London as I type this. This WiFi thing on the train is rather handy. I see you all in a few hours.

Corinna

:lmao: :lmao: Too funny Joh. I can imagine you dashing around Sainsbury's this morning.

Hope to see you later Claire, if your feeling better. :hug: I hope your mum gets on ok this morning Mandy. :hug:

See you all in a while. :banana:

Safe journey everyone :hug: hope you feel well enough to come Claire :hug:

have a great night tonight and I'll see you tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

Hope your heads won't be too sore from tonight!! ;)

Im sorry this post is so late, but my mum is poorly at the moment and im looking after her so havent been around, but really wanted to wish you all a wonderful weekend, hope you all have a great time:goodvibes:goodvibes

Sorry to hear this, hope your Mum gets well soon.

Morning ladies,

Oh Claire:hug: I hope things are looking up this morning

See you all tomorrow x

Hope you are feeling better Claire :hug:

At least you won't have to use them all to fix my car, like last year! Those plasters did a great job for about 4 months until we finally got around to fixing it properly!

I totally forgot about that!

:thumbsup2 I'm sure you won't be the only one needing them hun.

Did you get some more deodorant? :laughing:

I did but now I can't remember if i've packed it or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter