Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

I am SO not doing any extra magic mornings...or evenings for that matter...hey it's gay weekend at the AC.

Oh yeah, are ya'll planning on going Fri or Sat night? Or both. I need to reserve space for the kiddos at the kid's club one night so that I can join you!

Deena or Kat, I have a quick question about the Beach Club, I was reading that some rooms do not have a balcony?:confused3 I have got to have a balcony, do I make that a request? Do most rooms have one or is it rare?

Deena or Kat, I have a quick question about the Beach Club, I was reading that some rooms do not have a balcony?:confused3 I have got to have a balcony, do I make that a request? Do most rooms have one or is it rare?

Some rooms don't have a full balcony. You should request one. Of course that does not mean you will definitely get one. If you can check in early, you could tell them that you will wait for a room with a full balcony.

Some rooms don't have a full balcony. You should request one. Of course that does not mean you will definitely get one. If you can check in early, you could tell them that you will wait for a room with a full balcony.

Okay, thanks Catherine! I will call and add that. I definately want a full balcony.

i probably wont be coming to a meet... but if you are going on 6/1... ill be wearing a black t-shirt with gold letters that says "Arn't you a little short for a storm trooper" (a lovelyprincess leah quote). So dont hesitate to say HI!

Oh yeah, are ya'll planning on going Fri or Sat night? Or both. I need to reserve space for the kiddos at the kid's club one night so that I can join you!

I won't be there Friday night, I don't arrive till Saturday. So that's when I am going.

That stormtrooper line interests me. The Princess is in her cell, she's been tortured by Darth Vader and still won't give up the rebel base, the door opens and a stormtrooper busts in and wakes her up, and the first thing out of her mouth is "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" Maybe Darth needs better torture methods because she doesn't seem too uncomfortable.

Catherine, I will make reservations for the kids on Saturday night then.:thumbsup2

Kat, where are ya? What night are you going to the AC?

I haven't been in here for a while. Jenna, if I go I would go Saturday night.

I may just take one of the boys now do to the recent events. I just don't know which one to take.

Been forever since I came and visited this thread. Who all is still planning to go this weekend? I know some people had to back out due to events. :confused3

I haven't been in here for a while. Jenna, if I go I would go Saturday night.

I may just take one of the boys now do to the recent events. I just don't know which one to take.

Kat, just let me know, so I can update the reservation.

Sorry, I am no help on which to take, I know that is a hard decision for you.:hug:

I am just glad that you think you can make it, I was worried for awhlile.

Been forever since I came and visited this thread. Who all is still planning to go this weekend? I know some people had to back out due to events. :confused3

Let's see it is me, Deena, Kat, and Catherine for sure. Tammy I think has decided that she can't go. Are you going to come and meet us Wendy? I hope so!:goodvibes

Okay, I made two more reservations.

5/30 for dinner at The Plaza in the MK at 5:30

5/1 for dinner in Norway for the Princess Dinner at Epcot at 6:40.

If anyone wants to join us, let me know.

Here is my plan for the parks so far.

5/30 MK (watch Wishes and Spectro)
5/31 Kids are doing the Pirate Cruise, that afternoon/evening I don't have anything planned
6/1 Epcot (watch Illuminations)
6/2 MGM for SWW
6/3 AK
6/4 MK before we leave.

That is my idea so far, although I am sure it will change.;)

Let's see it is me, Deena, Kat, and Catherine for sure. Tammy I think has decided that she can't go. Are you going to come and meet us Wendy? I hope so!:goodvibes
DS & I are planning to meet ya'll on Saturday. :woohoo: We're signed up to do Sci-Fi with you guys too. We're still eating a Sci-FI on Saturday right?

I'm coming for lunch. I am assuming my plane won't be delayed, I'll make it if it isn't.

I am thinking of hanging around MGM on Saturday to see what this thing is they're supposed to do at night for SWW. Sunday I have Artist Point for dinner and I'd miss it.

Is everyone planning to meet @ MGM in the morning then? I'm trying to figure out where I should meet you guys.

Wendy, I'm just planning on going to SciFi, because I'm traveling that day and I don't think I'll be there much before that.

Is everyone planning to meet @ MGM in the morning then? I'm trying to figure out where I should meet you guys.

Wendy, I plan to get there about 20 minutes or so before the park opens. I love the little storm trooper thing they do at the front gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter