Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
OKay now that we are home from our last trip its on to the next! There is no date set yet for Star Wars Weekends. Usually it starts around mid May and most of our kids are still school then.
My kids get out the 24th. So we would probably head down soon after that and probably stay the week.

Here is a list of those thinking of coming down.
Deena (Michael, Matthew, Evan and Connor)May 27-29 Universal, May 29-6/1 OKW, BC 6/1-6/4
kat (sage and cole)May 29-June 4 BC
kelli (ashli)?
Jenna--(Jessica and Jonathan)May 29-June 4 BC
Debbie

Still working on:
Kelly (cooper aka cassie for that trip ;) )--Im not taking you off
Joanne (Danielle)--you either!

Sci Fi--Saturday 6/2 at 2:30 for 12--Full
the boys
Me
Kat
Sage
Cole
Kelli
Ashli
Tammy
Adam

Sci Fi 6/2 at 2:25
Jenna
Jess
Jonathan
Wendy
Alec
Catherine

OHANA 6/3 for 12 @ 9:20am
Jenna
Jonathan
Jessica
Deena
Evan
Connor

OKay now that we are home from our last trip its on to the next! There is no date set yet for Star Wars Weekends. Usually it starts around mid May and most of our kids are still school then.
My kids get out the 24th. So we would probably head down soon after that and probably stay the week.

Here is a list of those thinking of coming down.
Deena (evan and connor)
kat (sage and cole)
kelli (ashli)
Kelly (cooper aka cassie for that trip ;) ).

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Just add Joanne to that list now. I know she won't be able to resist the peer pressure. :rolleyes1

I posted yesterday that there is a current rumor that there will be no Star Wars weekends in May this year. There is some concern that they will be postponed until June.

I have a booking for May 25 and 26 at Boardwalk Villas but may change it to June 2-4 if that is the only way to get in on Star Wars.

I posted yesterday that there is a current rumor that there will be no Star Wars weekends in May this year. There is some concern that they will be postponed until June.

I have a booking for May 25 and 26 at Boardwalk Villas but may change it to June 2-4 if that is the only way to get in on Star Wars.

Yikes that is not good. I wonder why they would cancel, it always seems packed during that time. :confused3

Yikes that is not good. I wonder why they would cancel, it always seems packed during that time. :confused3

Well we were talking about doing Universal too. Would you be interested in staying there a night or two over the memorial weekend? That way if its crowded we are still getting FOTL. Then do disney during the week.

:lmao:

you are sooo bad!!

Me???
FIREdevil.gif

Well we were talking about doing Universal too. Would you be interested in staying there a night or two over the memorial weekend? That way if its crowded we are still getting FOTL. Then do disney during the week.

I will have to play that by ear. We don't have passes to Universal, but I won't rule it out.

The Star Wars Celebration IV, plus the 30th anniversary celebration of the release of the first film, will take place in Los Angeles on May 23-27.

The concern is that 1) George Lucas won't want Disney to throw a competing event, he's done that before and 2) WDW won't be able to get any celebrities to attend in May.

Of course, if it does happen we probably need a trip logo. Well maybe we don't. I just like making them.

starwarsladies.jpg

I might be interested in staying a night there Deena but I don't know about two. If I'm staying a week I am going to need to do it cheaply for sure. We are going to have an ungodly camp bill this summer. :sad2:

The Star Wars Celebration IV, plus the 30th anniversary celebration of the release of the first film, will take place in Los Angeles on May 23-27.

The concern is that 1) George Lucas won't want Disney to throw a competing event, he's done that before and 2) WDW won't be able to get any celebrities to attend in May.

Of course, if it does happen we probably need a trip logo. Well maybe we don't. I just like making them.

starwarsladies.jpg
Wow!! Cool logo!! :thumbsup2

starwarsladies.jpg

That's fabulous Catherine! The logo. Not the rumor.

I can get you a discount with my AP.

Wow. Very cool.

starwarsladies.jpg

Thanks

And you are so freakin good at making them. :thumbsup2

awesome logo Catherine...

I don't know if I can come on this trip but I like having my name on the list :rotfl: I'll keep it in mind because I don't know for sure yet if I am doing the November trip (plus I have those annual passes burning holes in my pocket)

You can have 5 to a room so someone might be interested in sharing rooms. I can also put Evans name on a ressie and Connors name on another so you can get the AP discount. At universal you can only book 1 room with an AP and I have had them check before.

So what is going to be more important to people? Having the free day off from work/school to utilize or having the Star Wars thing going on? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter