DIS meet - photos!

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi everyone

Just got back from our DIS meet, so here are some lovely (not too incriminating!) photos of our meet. Steve also took quite a few photos which I'm sure he'll put on the board too.

We had a lovely meal and spent so long eating, drinking and chatting that there wasn't time to do much else as people had a long way to travel. Can't speak for anyone else but I had a really good time, it was lovely to talk about Disney (and other things) and although I'd seen photos of everyone, it's quite different meeting people!

Picture001.jpg

Ol, Amy, Zoe and Becky

Picture002.jpg

Simon and Verity

Picture003.jpg

Steve and Erika

Picture004.jpg

Di/Mum and me

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Steve and Ol enjoying BIG and very yummy looking puddings!

Thanks to everyone for coming!!

Oops - can't believe I forgot to say this before (rushing to put the photos up!) but a big thank you to my Mum for helping with the planning (or rather doing most of it!!) :flower:

Lovely photos Rhiannon!

It sounds like you had a lovely time, I am so pleased :)

Did I spy a few Disney shirts there? ;)

Hope you all had a nice easy trip home :)

I had a great time too!!! Must admit to slight trepidation beforehand as it suddenly occurred to me that these were going to be REAL people with whole lives outside of the DISboards (hard to believe, I know!!!!) and not virtual people who only live inside my computer (or do they??????????????). But everyone was absolutely lovely and such good company. We had a really good natter, mostly about our Disney experiences, and it was generally a very enjoyable afternoon. Thanks to everyone for coming and especially to Rhiannon for making it happen in the first place!!

Di, I am assuming that the photo of you with NO golden ears on was simply an accident?

I'm sure you had them on the rest of the time :rotfl:

Didn't you?

;)

Miffy2003 said:
Di, I am assuming that the photo of you with NO golden ears on was simply an accident?

I'm sure you had them on the rest of the time :rotfl:

Didn't you?

;)
Err.................................................. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

A big thank you to Rhiannon and Di for arranging the afternoon. We both had a lovely time and it was great to meet everyone. :flower:

Great photographs :) Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Reid

Fab photos. Looks like you all had a great time

Just got in - you'll get a couple more photos in a few minutes (hopefully)!

Really had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and being able to talk Disney without having to explain things, like I have to do with work colleagues who've never been there. As everyone else is as equally hooked as we are, they KNOW how addictive it is!

And yes, I'm pretty sure everyone had at least one piece of Disney related clothing on somewhere!

Can't see the pics Steve (just little red crosses) - is it just me???

diberry said:
Must admit to slight trepidation beforehand as it suddenly occurred to me that these were going to be REAL people with whole lives outside of the DISboards (hard to believe, I know!!!!) and not virtual people who only live inside my computer (or do they??????????????)

I felt exactly the same!!! :teeth:

It was lovely to meet you all "properly" and as Steve said - great to be able to just talk Disney all the time, without having to explain or even apologise!! At least, I enjoyed talking when the children gave me a chance to!!!

Love the photos and many thanks to Rhiannon and Di for all your hard work. :goodvibes

Okay Steve, still love the photos - but the ones of me HAVE to go!!! :teeth:

WONDERFUL photos Steve. Thank you so much for taking them and for putting them on the board so quickly!!! They're GREAT and capture the mood perfectly!!! :love:

Bexx said:
How can you say that????? They're really good. Anyone as slim as you looks always good (did I mention that I hate you?????????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Great photographs Steve. Especially like the after dessert picture :teeth: wonder what the before looked like ;)

Reid

diberry said:
How can you say that????? They're really good. Anyone as slim as you looks always good (did I mention that I hate you?????????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Er, no they don't!! And you hid your animosity very well!!! :rotfl:

Bexx said:

But Becky you really do look fabulous in the photos!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter