Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

PIO, your tree is beautiful and based on the almost empty space underneath it looks like Santa has come and gone to your place.

Santa has indeed come and gone. He was very good to us this year and I hope he is the same or better in yours!

:thumbsup2

I know PIO already saw this on my wedding PJ, but I wanted to post it here, too :)

0A227715-99F9-4B2B-B323-EA89EB60DC53_zpsrat08yqq.jpg

A few of the ornaments on the tree are actually from PIO :) She sent them to me a few years ago.

I made a pavlova for dessert today. It turned out pretty well! I need to download pictures.

We're waiting for Into the Woods to start. We'll see how this is. We haven't been to a movie on opening day since Frozen.

I didn't know there was an old fogies thread before. I definitely fit the bill.

PIO and Dana, your trees are lovely! I wish we could have had one this year, but the kids kept chewing on the branches so we had to put it away. Next year we'll have one that is suspended from the ceiling!

We had a great Christmas lovely breakfast, interesting movie and then a lovely dinner. I got to cook all kinds of funky stuff, and my mom cleaned up. They enjoyed my cooking and didn't mind cleaning for the food! :thumbsup2

Nice to hear that you had a great Christmas today Alison.

I talked to my family today and it looks like we got a date for the WDW trip next year sometime in October.

Alison - I look forward to seeing your upside down tree next year!

Bret - Congrats on getting a trip planned for WDW! That's fantastic to have the date agreed with the family.

Bret - Congrats on getting a trip planned for WDW! That's fantastic to have the date agreed with the family.

Right now we agreed on the month when to go and now we got to decide on what week to go. Even though I am sad that I will not be going back during the holiday season at WDW but I had to see when everyone can go. We will be going back and forward of what week to go. DAF and I still have our trip to the DLR in mid November during our usual holiday trip and she told me not to have the WDW trip close to the DLR trip in November.

Good morning

Alison that sounds like a different tree to do.

I am sure your family will have a great time in WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter