Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I came home a little early today since I was the only one in the building after lunch. :eek:

Thanks!
Miraculously our Christmas tree has stayed up...with 4 cats in the house (2 are around 1 1/2 yrs and still very kitten-ish) that's no mean feat!!

A Christmas Miracle! :thumbsup2

What kind of cats do you have?

Thanks!
Miraculously our Christmas tree has stayed up...with 4 cats in the house (2 are around 1 1/2 yrs and still very kitten-ish) that's no mean feat!!

That's pretty amazing!

I remember when we were first married and had a couple of kittens in the house we lost quite a few glass ornaments as they would bat them around the room while we were at work.

Now we only have outdoor cats.

:wave:

It's summer over here so practically every large corporate 'asked' their employees to take the Christmas week and the New Year's week off. No activity in the office until after the 5 Jan.

Nothing exciting here since we went to the coast for the weekend a couple of weeks ago.

A vacation is still a great present. :thumbsup2

I agree, the best! I just meant DH and I didn't do any gifts yesterday.

My son and DIL thought I was nuts when they asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said rugs for our bathrooms. I've been meaning to get new ones and kept forgetting when I was out shopping so I was happy to receive them for Christmas.

I agree, the best! I just meant DH and I didn't do any gifts yesterday.

My son and DIL thought I was nuts when they asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said rugs for our bathrooms. I've been meaning to get new ones and kept forgetting when I was out shopping so I was happy to receive them for Christmas.

I know how they feel. DH wanted socks. :confused3

Yup. DH got socks, jocks, a hat, a shirt and an umbrella. I stopped short of...well.....shorts. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter