Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Not much action around here...I'm barely keeping up with my TR. I need to finish it in 10 days! :eek:

Wow your cruise is almost here. We had a great time with the boys on their Star Wars cruise.

We were on the cruise mid-January and had to plan and prep for DH retirement party that was at the end of January. Now I'm in budget madness at work.

We're in apartment flux. I'm on my way to sign papers for one apartment while the contractor is on his way to make an estimate of rehabbing one that was vacated last week.

She's been busy IRL. She posts on FB. Lots of pictures from photo challenges. I miss her here too.

:wave:

Sorry for being MIA. The Dis Twilight Hour is a real PITA. In my time, it goes down from 8.30 pm and isn't really back up again until 10 pm. That's usually my prime posting time and it's just been cut out completely.

After 10 pm, I'm usually brain dead and preparing for bed.

So it's been hard to get on here.

Hoping that when daylight saving ends (at the end of March) that the hours will get better!

In any event, I'm making an effort to get on more regularly and have committed to another TR. I'm down to 10 days to Shanghai and Hong Kong!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...land-march-17-–-a-new-ptr-hope-02-26.3581525/

Can I bump?

We are winding down to the end of our school year. It has been as rough year for me. I can't post too much publicly but I work at 2 schools and one of the schools has some big issues. I am realizing I am getting too old to deal with some of them! HA!

I am looking for a different job within the district for next year and hoping to get back into the counseling office.

We are also looking at moving, most likely next summer, but DH may be laid off in June.

Oy.

I really, really can't wait to move, but with my middle a senior next year, I was hoping to allow him to finish school first.

Dawn, sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now! Hang in there! Hopefully things will get better. Good luck for your DH. I hope he is able to keep his job.

:wave: Back home.

Dawn - hang in there. Hope that you and DH figure things out.

DisneyFirefly - Hope the pain management has helped!

Hope everyone is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter