Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

We've been going through a few things around here. Our DS moved back home and is getting a divorce, so we have our DGS here every other week. Our DD moved to Oregon with her DBF so I pray she finds a job quickly. DH retired last February and I survived the worst of the budget season and am just coming up for air to see what's happening elsewhere.

Greetings fellow Old Fogies! :wave: Two-plus months after our 3,000-mile cross-country move, life is finally settling into a routine, albeit a busy one. I've missed my DIS friends and threads!

Greetings fellow Old Fogies! :wave: Two-plus months after our 3,000-mile cross-country move, life is finally settling into a routine, albeit a busy one. I've missed my DIS friends and threads!

So where'd you move to?

Nice to see you again!

Thanks! :goodvibes We moved from NH to southern CA, outside San Diego. 5-1/2 days on the road..... :faint:

Welcome neighbor! I'm about two hours north of you (that is if you are north "outside San Diego". If you are south or east of San Diego then it's about four hours). I hope you enjoy the warmth! :goodvibes

Hopefully you're squeezing in a little fun once in a while.

Well we went out to the park on Monday, but Fran took too many muscle relaxants and we ended up with her falling asleep and me driving there and back. But we should have some good fun next week!

Well we went out to the park on Monday, but Fran took too many muscle relaxants and we ended up with her falling asleep and me driving there and back. But we should have some good fun next week!
That's too bad, sounds like next week will be better.

Did you book any cruises this week for Fall 2018? My retirement trip is turning into a B2B British Isles and Westbound Transatlantic.

That's too bad, sounds like next week will be better.

Did you book any cruises this week for Fall 2018? My retirement trip is turning into a B2B British Isles and Westbound Transatlantic.

We did not. We were bad and booked a Fantasy cruise with a whole binch of DISers in Aug 2018, it should be a lot of fun with folks we know. I'm not even sure I want to get off the ship. We are looking at 2019 for another bunch of DISers going on a Baja cruise.

:wave:

Nice to see you here, @LegoMom3 .

I don't know when I'll be in California again....but next time....I hope we can DisMeet.

Sorry you're so busy PIO, is it work, home or both?

Both. :(

We were bad and booked a Fantasy cruise with a whole binch of DISers in Aug 2018, it should be a lot of fun with folks we know. I'm not even sure I want to get off the ship. We are looking at 2019 for another bunch of DISers going on a Baja cruise.

Wish I were one of the Dis-ers. :sad:

Welcome neighbor! I'm about two hours north of you (that is if you are north "outside San Diego". If you are south or east of San Diego then it's about four hours). I hope you enjoy the warmth! :goodvibes

Thanks! We're 45 miles east, so on the longer side. We went up to DLR a few weeks ago and it took a solid 2 hours, door to door.

.....Welcome to California!

Thank you! Absolutely loving it so far.

@PrincessInOz , I look forward to a meet one day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter