Dis or Diz?

Maybe you should start a poll on the community board. :) I would say Dis...as in Disney. It's not Dizney.

Ali

It depends on where you're from. I pronounce it DIZ'-ney others would pronounce it DIS'-ney. Then again I actually say worsh instead of wash. :) (No, I didnt grow up in the South. I just have tons of family and freinds that have. It rubs off.)

We had a poll on the UK Community Board about this and I think the majority said DIS :)

My Canadian east coast upbringing MAKES me say DIZ NEE. :confused3

KayleeUK said:
We had a poll on the UK Community Board about this and I think the majority said DIS :)
Thats because people in the UK speak clearly and accurately. I wish that I spoke as clearly. Accent and all. :)

Looks like I'm in the minority; I say DIZ as well. East Coaster too, hmm, is there a connection? :scratch

EDIT: OMG under 20 days... I'm freakin' out!!

I am a West Coaster, I've never even heard it called Dis ney. Always heard it pronounced as Diz knee.

DIZNEE Living in Oklahoma, I may just have a strange accent, but I swear when I hear shows say 'Walt Disney' it sounds like 'Walt Diznee'
::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter