DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Have no fear, I will make sure we all make it back to our beds in one piece - even if there is Limoncello involved. :rotfl2: (Can't promise Brandie this since she has to go to AKL.) :confused3

Hey now, turn down service and everything? I wonder if there will be enough duct tape and zip ties left over from the cruise....some of us aren't hitched...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hey now, turn down service and everything? I wonder if there will be enough duct tape and zip ties left over from the cruise....some of us aren't hitched...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Family Board, Todd. Family Board!!! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

OK!

I am sooo looking forward to this meet!

Tonya, is the list in the first post current?

I have a gift mate now! And now we can taunt!:rolleyes1

Not that we'd do anything like that!:rotfl2:

I looked in Wiki to see if I could find a better pic of Jasper.....and saw a character list...and couldn't fight the temptation...so now I know the destination, just gotta read about the route.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Did you see the actor that played Jasper on Criminal Minds? It was interesting part to say the least. He had multiple personalities and one was a women. He makes a very pretty lady.

Ok, so I'm not going on the podcast cruise and i'm totally jealous of everyone that is (yeah I've only been back from WDW for 48 hours but still I don't get to meet everyone) but I had to post here anyway. You guys have made me feel SO MUCH BETTER!! On a friday night 2 weeks ago DH went to bed early and I decided to watch a movie on cable. I hit the on demand channel and saw the Twilight preview and figured why not :confused3. So I watched it. Then as soon as it ended, I watched it again. Then when DH was at work the next day, I went out to the bookstore and got New Moon, came home and watched Twilight one more time before the 24 hour rental expired. Then I started reading New Moon. I read until I couldn't focus my eyes anymore! :coffee: By the time I went to bed - in the middle of the night (4am I think) I felt like such a freak for being a 30 something adult reading these books that were supposed to be for teens. But the next day DH went to work and I finished New Moon and went out and bought Eclipse. I went to 2 walmarts to find it because I'd realized it was cheaper there than at the bookstore. With work and all ;) it took me a couple of days to read Eclipse and then I was really trying to hold of on Breaking Dawn until we got back from Disney (didn't want DH to think I was nuts reading a book on our WDW anniversary trip) but I couldn't do it. Even with reading Midnight sun and buying and reading Twilight I couldn't hold off. The day before we left for WDW I went out and got Breaking Dawn. I read it on the drive down, at the pool and on the drive back I finished it. So yes, that's 3 viewings of the movie and all 4 (and 1/2) books in 2 weeks with work and a WDW trip thrown in the middle. I'm insane!! If only I could be that committed to other projects!! :lmao:

Anyway, now that I've rambled for WAY too long, thank you guys for making me realize I'm not nuts, it's really just that good of a series! :thumbsup2 I don't know if DH will buy that (he kept grumbling about me not wanting to talk to him in the car) but at least I feel less nuts!!

Tonya, is the list in the first post current?

As far as I know the list is current.

Everybody take a look and make sure I have your name on there just to make sure. Or any lurkers - now is the time to make yourself known!!!! :thumbsup2

Did you see the actor that played Jasper on Criminal Minds? It was interesting part to say the least. He had multiple personalities and one was a women. He makes a very pretty lady.

I saw it and Jackson made a very convincing woman. He could have played the part of Rosalie. :rotfl2:

As far as I know the list is current.

Everybody take a look and make sure I have your name on there just to make sure. Or any lurkers - now is the time to make yourself known!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Tonya. DW Deb says she would love to join the group. :) Please let me know if there is anything important I should convey to her.

Hi Tonya. DW Deb says she would love to join the group. :) Please let me know if there is anything important I should convey to her.

I've updated the list to include Deb. :yay:

The only thing Deb needs to do is figure out what is her favorite passage of Twilight so we can share with each other. (Some people are bringing little gifts for our fellow Twigirls and Twiguys but it is not necessary for Deb (or anyone else) to feel like she needs to do that. Some of us just love Twilight and felt crafty.)

I've updated the list to include Deb. :yay:

The only thing Deb needs to do is figure out what is her favorite passage of Twilight so we can share with each other. (Some people are bringing little gifts for our fellow Twigirls and Twiguys but it is not necessary for Deb (or anyone else) to feel like she needs to do that. Some of us just love Twilight and felt crafty.)

Thanks Tonya. She is all set now and even has a gift plan.

One question. Has a date and time been set yet? I've not seen that.

Ok, so I'm not going on the podcast cruise and i'm totally jealous of everyone that is (yeah I've only been back from WDW for 48 hours but still I don't get to meet everyone) but I had to post here anyway. You guys have made me feel SO MUCH BETTER!! On a friday night 2 weeks ago DH went to bed early and I decided to watch a movie on cable. I hit the on demand channel and saw the Twilight preview and figured why not :confused3. So I watched it. Then as soon as it ended, I watched it again. Then when DH was at work the next day, I went out to the bookstore and got New Moon, came home and watched Twilight one more time before the 24 hour rental expired. Then I started reading New Moon. I read until I couldn't focus my eyes anymore! :coffee: By the time I went to bed - in the middle of the night (4am I think) I felt like such a freak for being a 30 something adult reading these books that were supposed to be for teens. But the next day DH went to work and I finished New Moon and went out and bought Eclipse. I went to 2 walmarts to find it because I'd realized it was cheaper there than at the bookstore. With work and all ;) it took me a couple of days to read Eclipse and then I was really trying to hold of on Breaking Dawn until we got back from Disney (didn't want DH to think I was nuts reading a book on our WDW anniversary trip) but I couldn't do it. Even with reading Midnight sun and buying and reading Twilight I couldn't hold off. The day before we left for WDW I went out and got Breaking Dawn. I read it on the drive down, at the pool and on the drive back I finished it. So yes, that's 3 viewings of the movie and all 4 (and 1/2) books in 2 weeks with work and a WDW trip thrown in the middle. I'm insane!! If only I could be that committed to other projects!! :lmao:

Anyway, now that I've rambled for WAY too long, thank you guys for making me realize I'm not nuts, it's really just that good of a series! :thumbsup2 I don't know if DH will buy that (he kept grumbling about me not wanting to talk to him in the car) but at least I feel less nuts!!

Dont feel bad- I am 41yo and obsessed- BTW, I saw an interview with Stephenie the author, and she is not sure how it got started that she wrote these FOR teens. She started the series at the age of 29 and wrote them for her! The books did get an award for being good for young readers, but were not the original intent!
Welcome to the coven! I read all three of the books after twilght in one week, lost 3 lbs as I was not interested in eating! My family thinks I am nuts :laughing:

Hey George! I could be wrong but I don't think anything is set in stone yet.

I believe we were looking at Sea Day, and I'm hoping like Dodie, early afternoon, since I have brunch ressies that day too.:rolleyes:

Lori pirate:

I believe we were looking at Sea Day, and I'm hoping like Dodie, early afternoon, since I have brunch ressies that day too.:rolleyes:

Lori pirate:

Opps, I updated the info on the first page but forgot to tell anyone. It will most likely be afternoon - we don't want to stop anyone from eating lunch, Palo or otherwise.

"We are probably going to meet on the At Sea Day (Wednesday, May 13th). The actual time and location will be determined later.

We are planning on having a triva contest and to share our favorite passages of Twilight while sipping red drinks so we can pretend we are vampires for an hour. Some people have made or bought little gifts to share our love of Twilight with each other but it is only something extra and not expected of anyone."

Opps, I updated the info on the first page but forgot to tell anyone. It will most likely be afternoon - we don't want to stop anyone from eating lunch, Palo or otherwise.

"We are probably going to meet on the At Sea Day (Wednesday, May 13th). The actual time and location will be determined later.

We are planning on having a triva contest and to share our favorite passages of Twilight while sipping red drinks so we can pretend we are vampires for an hour. Some people have made or bought little gifts to share our love of Twilight with each other but it is only something extra and not expected of anyone."

Thanks Tonya!

I just wanted to add, for some there might be a spoiler or two out there. I know my passage will be from Breaking Dawn(just gotta narrow it down to 1)!

So iffin you don't want to know say so before people start reading!:love:

I won't be offended and I doubt anyone else will be either!

:hug:

Gifts are not required!!! So don't worry about it!!!

I think my gift is great but it's just a little something!! :thumbsup2

Lori pirate:

Thanks Lori and Tonya! :)

I wish I were more crafty or could even come up with a decent idea for a Twigift. :sad2:

DW has mentioned what she wants to do for Twi-gifts but hasn't started yet. This generally means that I will somehow become involved. :mad: I don't mind helping her out it's just I fear glitter under my fingernails and loss of man card. :scared1:

DW has mentioned what she wants to do for Twi-gifts but hasn't started yet. This generally means that I will somehow become involved. :mad: I don't mind helping her out it's just I fear glitter under my fingernails and loss of man card. :scared1:

I promise not to tell the other guys. And I thought doing a service for your DW was insurance to keep your man card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter