DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

it's gonig to be fantastic!! :thumbsup2

Don't you mean "dazzling" :cool1:;)

DW has mentioned what she wants to do for Twi-gifts but hasn't started yet. This generally means that I will somehow become involved. :mad: I don't mind helping her out it's just I fear glitter under my fingernails and loss of man card. :scared1:

Oh you silly men!!! Haven't y'all figured out that us women love men who are sparkly!!!! :love: Happy crafting. :goodvibes

Tonya? Now that the schedule has been released - any firm ideas on time or location?

I'm thinking 3:00 p.m. on the sea day would be good - since that would allow everyone to do what they need/want to do beforehand and leave plenty of time afterward for those with early dinner. As for where, maybe Tracy could give us some good ideas of out-of-the way public areas?

Can you tell that I'm in "finalize the itinerary" mode? :)

Tonya? Now that the schedule has been released - any firm ideas on time or location?

I'm thinking 3:00 p.m. on the sea day would be good - since that would allow everyone to do what they need/want to do beforehand and leave plenty of time afterward for those with early dinner. As for where, maybe Tracy could give us some good ideas of out-of-the way public areas?

I'm still waiting for my individualized confirmation.........patiently of course.:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm still waiting for my email from Tracy so give me another day.

(But you can tentatively put 3 on the At Sea Day because that is what I was thinking but was just waiting until I got the official schedule to make it final.)

Gifts are not required!!! So don't worry about it!!!

I know, yet I still want to. :goodvibes I am sure I'll think of the perfect thing on the drive down to FL.

I met up with a couple DISers on the "secret" verandah on deck 7 aft on our last cruise, but I am not sure if it would be crowded on a sea day. That was just my first thought.

I'm still waiting for my individualized confirmation.........patiently of course.:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Me too. Can't wait! It suddenly all seems real. :yay:

I'm actually waiting for my individual confirmation too - but I figured it was the "big stuff" that would impact the scheduling of this.

Patience, Grasshopper. You must learn patience.

I met up with a couple DISers on the "secret" verandah on deck 7 aft on our last cruise, but I am not sure if it would be crowded on a sea day. That was just my first thought.

And we need a space for 22 people.

I was thinking maybe the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3. We may have to just plan a meeting place and then move to a location since we don't have access to the activities DCL has planned for that day. Once I post a meeting place if there any changes once we are on the ship I will put a notice on everyone's Fish.

If it turns out 3PM Dodie, I'm doing "Meet The Pubmaster" at 2:30 on Wednesday. Pass that along to Phillip to see if he is interested.

And we need a space for 22 people.

I was thinking maybe the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3. We may have to just plan a meeting place and then move to a location since we don't have access to the activities DCL has planned for that day. Once I post a meeting place if there any changes once we are on the ship I will put a notice on everyone's Fish.

Very true. 22 people would "fit" but probably not well. I am gonna use one of my favorite Muppet quotes. "I didn't say it was a good suggestion," said in my best Ralph voice.

If it turns out 3PM Dodie, I'm doing "Meet The Pubmaster" at 2:30 on Wednesday. Pass that along to Phillip to see if he is interested.

George, do you mind if I pass this along to my DH as well?

Very true. 22 people would "fit" but probably not well. I am gonna use one of my favorite Muppet quotes. "I didn't say it was a good suggestion," said in my best Ralph voice.

Oh oh oh! Mine too? DH might enjoy that...

Oh oh oh! Mine too? DH might enjoy that...

Absolutely. Everyone is welcome. :goodvibes

So DW and I did errands tonight. I had to get a new phone and headset for my home office (Best Buy). She had to get some craft items for her Twi-gifts (Michaels).

I like her gift idea but it ends there. We disagree on design.

The evening bickering has begun. :rotfl2:

Ah, I like the Muppets, too. Okay.
pepe1.jpg

Absolutely. Everyone is welcome. :goodvibes

So DW and I did errands tonight. I had to get a new phone and headset for my home office (Best Buy). She had to get some craft items for her Twi-gifts (Michaels).

I like her gift idea but it ends there. We disagree on design.

The evening bickering has begun. :rotfl2:

Ah, George, domesticity at its best.:goodvibes

Just a thought-
how about posting the question about potential meeting places on the cruise board- there are LOTS of frequent cruisers there, maybe they would have some good ideas for a large group!

Off to buy more supplies to finish my gift that I should have had finished last night- bought laminating sheets that turned out to be not the right ones- not clear :headache:
So off to purchase more- and more ribbon as I am going to run out of that with just 1-2 gifts left to make-
Oh, well- I am having fun making them-
gave one to DS girlfriend- a huge twilight fan- and she screamed she was so excited. Just a little thing but she loved it!

I had the funniest conversation with a BFF last night who is a Twifan too about what I'm making for the trip.

She looks at them and goes......" Those are neat! I'd probably would have just got air freshners and threw them in the suitcase!"

I looked at her and went "Huh?!?"

She goes "well, Edwards's always talking about how Bella smells like freesia- I'd just go and get some of those. Or a linen one (from when she's in the closet)....."

I looked at her kinda like :headache: and went "You couldn't have come up with this idea BEFORE I started on this?!?

:rotfl2:

Thanks Lori and Tonya! :)

DW has mentioned what she wants to do for Twi-gifts but hasn't started yet. This generally means that I will somehow become involved. :mad: I don't mind helping her out it's just I fear glitter under my fingernails and loss of man card. :scared1:

We like our men to dazzle... glitter is good!

I had the funniest conversation with a BFF last night who is a Twifan too about what I'm making for the trip.

She looks at them and goes......" Those are neat! I'd probably would have just got air freshners and threw them in the suitcase!"

She goes "well, Edwards's always talking about how Bella smells like freesia- I'd just go and get some of those. Or a linen one (from when she's in the closet)....."

I looked at her kinda like :headache: and went "You couldn't have come up with this idea BEFORE I started on this?!?

:rotfl:

Hey Tonya? Did you get your Tracy e-mail?

I know, I know, my impatience is not a virtue.

Hey Tonya? Did you get your Tracy e-mail?

I know, I know, my impatience is not a virtue.

Just keep thinking to your self "WWCD?" (What would Carlisle do?) :goodvibes Patience my fellow Twigirl!!! :love:

:lmao::lmao:

Just keep thinking to your self "WWCD?" (What would Carlisle do?) :goodvibes Patience my fellow Twigirl!!! :love:

I love it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter