Dis Virtual Epcot

Dudezeke

Pirates Addict.
Who wants to make a Dis Virtual Epcot. Post here what you want to build in it. Everyone who joins, search DudeZeke so we can become friends. And also, you don't have to start right now, i'm plannig on a late November/Early December opening
DudeZeke-Lobby
CapElDano-Innoventions
astrostan-Mission Space
MagicalLadee-Test Track
XpeditionFutureWDI-Soarin-Maybe
FrontierNatasha-Illuminations, Soarin
StitchFansJr-Shop
marypops-fountain and fountainview espresso bakery
cococole-Living With The Land
SkippyPaul-Spaceship Earth

Still many openings! I'm also waiting until next month to start on the lobby and teleport lobby

zeke, u know im up for it, ill do imagination with figment, just without the figment ill have a ride and alot of stuff.

I'll do some kind of shop. Can you say gears in VMK?

Sure, I'll help in any way you want me to. Just tell me what you want me to do.

And keep in mind that you probably won't get a lot of signups. There are a few major Dis/VMK projects going on now, including:

The major one: MGM, by laxplaya
My minor one, that isn't ready for the public: Codename D-Towers

TToryk said:
Sure, I'll help in any way you want me to. Just tell me what you want me to do.

And keep in mind that you probably won't get a lot of signups. There are a few major Dis/VMK projects going on now, including:

The major one: MGM, by laxplaya
My minor one, that isn't ready for the public: Codename D-Towers
I completely understand that I won't get many right now, I have asked many of my friends and they said they were either saving up for the costumes, or were part of MGM. However though, my idea came first, before you tower, so keep that in mind before you include it in your post. Also to everyone else, please keep this thread on topic with Virtual Epcot

Dudezeke said:
However though, my idea came first, before you tower, so keep that in mind before you include it in your post.

I understand that, which is why this was on my last post in the first place:

TToryk said:
that isn't ready for the public:Codename D-Towers

btw, that's my last off-topic statement. I'll get back on topic by adding this:

What type of Epcot room do you want me to start building?

I would like you to assign me a room.

See, I haven't been to WDW in 4 years. (It would have been 4 months, but my parents ran into some booking problems...) So, I don't remember Epcot very much.

Plz assign me a room and give me some guidelines to how it should be.

:offtopic: And I should be able to go to Disney next summer, if there are no more booking problems.

can i build a hauted room thats made in tron room their will be moving things that move in front of people ever when their is no one their

sign me up TrueTrue is the name helping you build is my game

OK. Everyone!!! It has to be from Epcot, this isn't an amusement park. birdman94 hook up with CapElDano to find out if you could put that in innoventions. And TToryk, how about Universe of Energy?

what is this? how do you "make" a virtual epcot, i mean do you just make it like vmk, or make it like the paint? it sounds fun. tell me what i need to know to do it.
toughkid

toughkid, this will be an actual link of guest rooms in vmk. What you would do, is make a ride or food stand and we would connect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter