Dis Virtual Epcot

so i would have to make like three-d model, and then someone would animate figures in it? and what kind of software do i have to have to make a room or something like this?

i really want to do this, but i go to school. crud.

Dude, you build an attraction, like Spaceship Earth for example, using a guest room in vmk, then using teleporters in vmk we will link up when you have finished your guest room

well, i know but do we just build it in paint and then have to make little space spots to have people walk around on, or get some software? oh, and horseprincess is makeing another virtual epcot and has almost all rides hired to be built.

oh. so you mean we just make them in vmk, not to like do a program and design it and like make a new website and make a homepage, just make them in guest rooms? well that is not as fun.

We make it in vmk, no other computer game. If you don't like it, don't join. And I know horseprincess had a Virtual Epcot designed, I wa part of her design team. But she hasn't been on in a while, so I decided I would take responsiblity for it. But please, if you don't want to be a part of this, don't make mean comments, I have feelings.

i wouldn't mind helping out since i was in the other virtual EPCOT building but as it looks like it's not going on anymore... i'll do the fountain of nations (since i've already made it...) and probably the fountainview cafe :)

You do know this is only future world right. Ok, make sure on the main vmk board you read the Virtual Epcot message

oh ok. sorry i was mean, i didnt mean it that way. i was just mad at someone here at my house.

also asking can, if you put in stuff to store in your rooms, do people come in and take it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter