Dis Virtual Epcot

The launch date is scheduled right now for sometime around christmas so all us kids and adults who have a big break around christmas can get the entire thing finished. VMGM will not be connected to us bc Disniplaya does not wish to do so at this time. If you know me in vmk, and know someone who has signed up but i don't know, plz introduce me to them

hey i had to make some thing else so it is a theater ok there once was a theater there at epcot i could not find the name of it so i called it the star light therater
and it looks great

Because of the new teleporter set, I propose that we should use all Space Mountain teleporters, sold in the Inner Space Shop. That cool with everyone?

Well, I'm fine with that, but they cost a lot, so I will need some of the workers to buy sets. Oh, and if you can use space mountain ride pieces for ride tracks. Thx

Ok One teensy weensy problem.. I CANT BUY SPACE TRACKS. :) And would you like my room to be one room long, or more?

Possibly magic, if you could make it at least three room that would be great. And you can use any ride tracks you want beacuse you are build Test Track

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter