Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Less trashy" is debatable.

He was never as well off as he wanted everyone to believe. Makes that one podcast about how he has "earned" everything he has via "hard work" so he deserves all these nice things and expensive trips a real slap in the face to his audience. I'd really like to know how one racks up nearly $1M on one credit card in just a few months. Unbelievable.
He has been spending lavishly for years. Sean mentioned Pete makes half a mil to a mil a year and a lot of his travel is a business expense depending how they have it set up.

This million dollar (and the other two Amex cards) seems to he an anomaly where he somehow in less then 6 months not only racked up the debt but also didn’t pay any of it. I feel this is due to Pete having some issues that goes beyond financial. Especially if true he applied for the card behind John’s (who by their own admission runs all the numbers) back. 1 million in debt (plus the spend with cash and other cards, checks I am sure he had) just doesn’t add up. I don’t care how many cruises he took (and those with more experience with dcl can go back and piece together how many of those he went and approx spent and even then I assume some of all of it is a business expense), or how much tacky jewelry he rang up, it just doesn’t add up.

Maybe dvc but again we can see (since he loves to brag and we can look up the deeds) he really didn’t buy much in the past six months and he tends to finance those so he wouldn’t need to shell out so much (Monera even take credit cards?).

Is Pete doing this on purpose? There are cash flow issues within the companies (I mentioned before Pete is the best candidate to pin and declare bankruptcy amongst the owners) either DUT or one the dis subsidiaries (more likely as it strengthen johns claim that Pete acted alone)? We may never know.

Last edited:
I honestly do too. To be fair to them, there is a good sized gaggle of trolls that likes to show up every week. They could never have known that it wasn’t some kind of troll pile on without being privy to what some of us had already seen
This is the unfortunate part of the internet. There is always a contingent of people that want to criticize or tear others down and it results in a fan base ignoring outside criticism. It's sad because it's counter productive when a case like this comes up as many will ignore the information at first. Didn't these people hear the story of the boy who cried wolf growing up?

Mods didn't enable Pete's behavior. That goes a bit too far.

i think their (the WEBMASTERS**** thanks for the clarification) actions which I'm sure was demanded of them did contribute to maintaining the forums as a pete-werner-fan echo chamber.

the truth wasnt allowed to come to light in these controlled platforms until it was decided it could. by who? idk, but i have my educated guesses.

i think the lawsuit is where DUT drew the line. the toxic workplace environment and abuse including SA revelations were convenient as “they” decided it’s time to take pete werner down.

Last edited:
i think their actions which I'm sure was demanded of them did contribute to maintaining the forums as a pete-werner-fan echo chamber.

the truth wasnt allowed to come to light in these controlled platforms until it was decided it could. by who? idk, but i have my educated guesses.

i think the lawsuit is where DUT drew the line. the toxic workplace environment and abuse including SA revelations were convenient as “they” decided it’s time to take pete werner down.
I am really not a fan of this narrative. Most mods are just avid posters on this website that were asked if they would volunteer their time in helping people abide by the guidelines that are set when you sign up for this website.

Where I think people may have their issues is with webmasters. They are different from mods. They also are overseeing some of the more popular boards like community and DVC. Webmasters and mods are two different things. Webmasters have more “powers.” Mods are only allowed to do things on their assigned boards. They don’t ban people. They can assign points/warnings for rules broken. They can merge threads. They can lock and delete threads if needed. That’s really the gist of it.

I remember on one show Pete bragged that his living room/great room was 1,200 square feet. What kind of person does that? And why would you think I care? He must have a huge inferiority complex. That part of him is sad.

It honestly doesn't look like much from the street and apparently it has never been updated on the inside. There is an agreement if it goes for $415k that would be a lot.
How do you figure this? I recall several mentions on the podcast over the years about construction being done there.

Wow... wow. Terrible.

Unfortunately, I can probably guess which "webmaster" it was.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that now every time I log into this site, it slows to an absolute crawl. Doesn't matter which computer or phone I'm using. Not logged in - runs perfectly smooth. Logged in? Crawling and crashing constantly. Never happened before...
Tony ...a lot of us have had to download some form of adware. I think you're issue may be related to that if you aren't running anything

I found out through these boards, and found the information without any issue. I'm assuming dozens of others figured out the same way....
That's probably because people were being directed to the other board to get the information and they brought it back here. We didn't get it here at home first so we had to go to somebody else's house to get it.

Would the show be produced by Harvey Weinstein? No. Just...no.
It does sound like a gay version of Weinstein, as unfortunate as that sounds..... that literally was the first thought that came into my head when I found out

That's probably because people were being directed to the other board to get the information and they brought it back here. We didn't get it here at home first so we had to go to somebody else's house to get it.
I'm not sure what the difference is. Did you really expect that it would be plastered all over the Boards that PW created?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter