Disboutiquer's End of January Meet!

We love Sunshine Seasons and since we will be at the POP we can do that too. The ESPN menu looks yummy, but we aren't spending oop money on food while we are there!

The POP food court would be great, or somewhere around POP. I don't think we're going to Epcot this time around. I would also come to ESPN, just to meet up with everyone.

The t-shirt design is so cute! I was thinking of putting my name inside a Mickey head on the front and then having this design on the back, like I did last time. I'm not sure on the color. I'll go with whatever anyone else would like-besides lime green, yellow, or orange. ;)

How about royal blue for the shirt color? That is an easy color to find and complements the orange tones of the design,

OK, then let's do royal blue because it is so easy to find (and the color looks good on everyone!!)

Do we know which day we are meeting? I fly out on Jan 31st and have to leave for the airport around like 5pm I think. Let me know. I am good with royal blue too. And probably anyway is good too. It is just DH & I this trip and is sure to be very laid back and relaxing!

Do we know which day we are meeting? I fly out on Jan 31st and have to leave for the airport around like 5pm I think. Let me know. I am good with royal blue too. And probably anyway is good too. It is just DH & I this trip and is sure to be very laid back and relaxing!

I think we will meet on January 30th. That is the day most of the trips overlap!

Okay--so Royal Blue it is for the shirts. PM me your email and I will send you the design. Also tell me the name you want in the design and I will put it in for you!

What time are we planning on meeting up? I won't be eating with you all since we're on the dining plan. But, I still want to be able to meet up with you. I am making my ADRs right now. So, I'll probably be eating in the World Showcase around 5:00.

DH and I are very flexible this trip so whatever works for everyone else is good for us. Are you still planning it for the 30th? I just don't want to schedule any ADR's that evening, but any time that day is fine. Just let us know.

Thanks for coordinating.

Ellen

We'll prob come in on 29th or 30th, but our pass is Mon-Fri only so on the weekend I would need to meet outside the parks...

What time are we planning on meeting up? I won't be eating with you all since we're on the dining plan. But, I still want to be able to meet up with you. I am making my ADRs right now. So, I'll probably be eating in the World Showcase around 5:00.

Lauren and I have ADR's for Teppan Edo that evening at 5:00 but we would love to meet up after dinner with everyone.

We are flexible on meeting on the 30th. We plan to get to WDW early, so anytime would probably work. WE are doing the counter service plan, so we can meet some for dinner at a counter service or meet up after wards somewhere. I know many of us are staying at the Pop and some don't have park tickets fo the weekend, so maybe at a resort after dinner or for dinner for those who aren't doing ADR's?

I need the design for the tshirt! Royal blue, right? Plus, are we just making them for ourselves or all those family people some of us are bringing!:rotfl:

It sounds like most are eating around 5, so if we did 5 again at ESPN for those eating that would be good. We can then meet afterward on the Boardwalk/Beach area for those not eating. I also think ESPN would not mind anyone joining in and having a soda with the group. Last time there was plenty of room.

We'll probably do Epcot that day now, been rearranging everything and even those who want to go in, can go back in to watch Illuminations or it could be watched from outside. I know by then some with littles like to be back in the room.

I will only make a shirt for me. The rest of my clan will be wearing whatever they had on already. I think I need to make new shirts this time around because I hate wearing the same shirts to the same park twice! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter