Disboutiquer's End of January Meet!

Piper

DIS Veteran
Okay Disboutiquers.....Here it is! The place to list your trip dates and begin planning that meet!:banana: I can't wait to "see" who all is going! Post your dates and I will add to this first post. Then we can start posting out plans and coordinating a time and place to meet!

Piper: January 26 - February 1 Pop
Mom2JulietJocelyn: January 27 - January 31 BLT
Snubie (Stacey): January 29 - February 1 Pop
DisneyKings: January 24 - January 28 & January 31 - February 4 off property
Mommyof2princesses January 30 - February 4 Pop
ellenbenny January 29 - February 5 Wilderness Lodge (Villas)
jessica52877 January 29 - February 5 Pop
HeatherSue January 29 - February 5 Pop
T-beri January 29 - February 1 Pop
Jham January 29 - February 1 Pop
Cindee Lives in Disney--lucky thing!!!

We will meet at 5:00 p.m. at the ESPN club for dinner (or just to chat!) Then we can watch the fireworks and let the kiddos play on the beach!

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to be able to make it or not. I'm waiting for DGD6's gymnastic competition schedule to come out. I don't want to miss any if I can help it.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to be able to make it or not. I'm waiting for DGD6's gymnastic competion schedule to come out. I don't want to miss any if I can help it.

I hope you can make it--the more the merrier!

Hi ! I will be ther with my DH Jan27-Jan31 - I would love to meet up with you guys when he is golfing. We are going for our engagement 10Th anniversary. We are staying at BLT.

I can probably swing down with my girls. I think we're only going to have the weekday pass this yr though, so depends on when the meet is. Since I have family in the area & will have the passes already, I really don't have an excuse not to go--do I?:thumbsup2 I know I don't post a lot on the thread, but I do read it all & feel like I know everybody!

I can probably swing down with my girls. I think we're only going to have the weekday pass this yr though, so depends on when the meet is. Since I have family in the area & will have the passes already, I really don't have an excuse not to go--do I?:thumbsup2 I know I don't post a lot on the thread, but I do read it all & feel like I know everybody!

Is the pass for Mon-Thursday or for Mon-Fri?

If things go like the last one, there were several Mini-meets. When we get more dates, we can set something up!

You can add me to the list. I will be there with my older daughter from Jan 29 to Feb 1.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yeah! Add us! We are going to be there Jan 30 - February 4! We will have the whole family! Staying at the POP too!:cool1:

I am seriously considering coming down by myself. DD4 and my parents are going in February and we were hoping to go in January as a family but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. So.... I am thinking I still deserve a trip even if the rest of my clan can't go! Of course I haven't mentioned this to DH yet! We shall see!

I am seriously considering coming down by myself. DD4 and my parents are going in February and we were hoping to go in January as a family but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. So.... I am thinking I still deserve a trip even if the rest of my clan can't go! Of course I haven't mentioned this to DH yet! We shall see!

YES! You deserve a trip by yourself!

Of course you do! You'll be a better wife and mommy if you take a little time for yourself!!

I wish I could go! I had foot surgery on 8/2 and am thinking about getting my left foot done in November so I'll be all set for my birthday trip in May. I'm sure you guys will all have a blast!

I have to see how recovery goes with this foot. If I don't have surgery on the left one I can't see me waiting until May to return to Disney.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter