Discounts on Universal Passes

Do they ever offer any "Premier" ticket discounts ,,, for residents or senior citizens
or anything for that ticket .

Do they ever offer any "Premier" ticket discounts ,,, for residents or senior citizens
or anything for that ticket .
If you have a Preferred or Premier AP you can get discounts for visitors...15% for two parks and 10% for one park.

I would love to get a discount off the power pass ticket. Once upon a time you could buy it at publix for a discounted price. Haven't seen that offer lately.

Im sorry I meant do they ever offer discounts for a person to get money off on the "premier" ap ticket ?

Thanks
I haven't seen any discounts for the Premier pass.

I would love to get a discount off the power pass ticket. Once upon a time you could buy it at publix for a discounted price. Haven't seen that offer lately.
I saw the $99.00 tickets at Publix last week but didn't notice if they still had the Power Passes. If I think about, I'll check the next time I go.

What kills me is I signed up for AAA the other day and asked about their discounts on Universal Passes and their Unlimited 2 park is more than what you would pay if you bought it direct from the Universal site. Some discount.

AAA tickets are 105.00 total. The 99.99 does'nt include tax so AAA are a little cheaper. I personally saved so much on my Universal vacation with my AAA card. Universal offers hotel,merchandise,and park and citywalk restaurant discounts with AAA card. Carry it with you and show it often.

I haven't seen any discounts for the Premier pass.

My wife was elegible for the senior discount pass so we asked if there was a senior discount for the PAP and were told that there are no senior discounts for annual passes other than the one specifically targeted to seniors. Since that expires at the end of 2009 we opted for the full year of the PAP. Renewal through AAA cost $106.95 each plus tax for a total of $226.73, at most 3 or 4 dollars less than directly through USF. AAA also wouldn't sell me the half price tickets being offered via the Annual Passholder Appreciation Days, I had to buy them directly from USF. I will discuss them on a separate post.

Is the 99$ thing a good deal? We are not going until 2011, but thought I should go ahead and purchase tickets if this is a good offer. Is it better to wait and check into 'packages'? We plan to go in late May or early June. Does Universal offer a lot of packages or would it be best to go ahead and purchase the tickets now?

Is the 99$ thing a good deal? We are not going until 2011, but thought I should go ahead and purchase tickets if this is a good offer. Is it better to wait and check into 'packages'? We plan to go in late May or early June. Does Universal offer a lot of packages or would it be best to go ahead and purchase the tickets now?

IMO, packages are not a deal at Universal like they are for Disney. Purchasing a la carte for a Universal vacation is usually cheaper. $99 for a week is a good deal. I'd buy the tickets now and tuck them away for the future. With HP opening next year, ticket prices will most likely only increase...not decrease.

IMO, packages are not a deal at Universal like they are for Disney. Purchasing a la carte for a Universal vacation is usually cheaper. $99 for a week is a good deal. I'd buy the tickets now and tuck them away for the future. With HP opening next year, ticket prices will most likely only increase...not decrease.
:thumbsup2

Maybe someone else can confirm this, but when putting a package together online at Southwest, the 7 day tickets were 106 each, but were buy 1 get 1 free!

Hi looking at getting an AP & wondered whether there are any discounts for additional tickets atm ? I read one offer was finishing end of June but havent read about any new ones:confused3. Also if they do any offers on AP`s such as 18 mths for 12 any idea when they normally run that promotion?

Hi looking at getting an AP & wondered whether there are any discounts for additional tickets atm ? I read one offer was finishing end of June but havent read about any new ones:confused3. Also if they do any offers on AP`s such as 18 mths for 12 any idea when they normally run that promotion?
If you have a Preferred or Premier annual pass, you can get up to six additional multi or single day tickets for 10% or 15% off gate price. These tickets must be purchased at the gate. It's no telling when another AP promotion will be going on but there's nothing right now.

If you have a Preferred or Premier annual pass, you can get up to six additional multi or single day tickets for 10% or 15% off gate price. These tickets must be purchased at the gate. It's no telling when another AP promotion will be going on but there's nothing right now.

Can you purchase the six additional tickets only one time a year or per visit?

If I read it correctly ,when buying a Power Pass I could get a 10% discount of futher multi day tickets
(Enjoy 12 months of thrills at both Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure for just $149.99 plus tax. (Limited blockout dates apply.)

PLUS receive a 10% discount on all multi-day tickets.

If this is the case I'm wondering how I go about this (there does not appear to be provisions to permit this type of purchase online).

We hope to buy 2 Power Passes use them in November then next year use them in addidtion to buying 2- 7 day passes for the kids.

Any AP discounts off tickets are off the gate price so you would have to purchase at the gate...not online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter